Le Football 2018/2019

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
97 points is the best second place in history of the PL. 97 points would have won every single season as well, except the previous one.

How did LFC play against the spurs in the league matches?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
97 points is the best second place in history of the PL. 97 points would have won every single season as well, except the previous one.

We typically handle them well....

And draw with regulated teams.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

Beat them pretty handily despite the score line in the away game. It was pretty even at Anfield but we still won.

Overall we're clearly better and are deserved favorites but anything can happen in 90 minutes.

Was a great season and if we had ManC's fixtures for the cups or owners that viewed the club as a global PR stunt in which money is no object then maybe we would have won more.

We typically handle them well....

And draw with regulated teams.

What?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Beat them pretty handily despite the score line in the away game. It was pretty even at Anfield but we still won.

Overall we're clearly better and are deserved favorites but anything can happen in 90 minutes.

Was a great season and if we had ManC's fixtures for the cups or owners that viewed the club as a global PR stunt in which money is no object then maybe we would have won more.

What?

We historically struggle (draw) with clubs we shouldn’t resulting in the outcome today.

Think we had a PL record of 12 draws in a season too last year or a few years ago.

We do quite well against top clubs including Spuds but seem to draw too much against bottom table clubs.

Last edited:

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
We historically struggle (draw) with clubs we shouldn’t resulting in the outcome today.

Think we had a PL record of 12 draws in a season too last year or a few years ago.

We do quite well against top clubs including Spuds but seem to draw too much against bottom table clubs.

We dropped points to ManC, ManU, Arsenal, Everton, Leicester, West Ham and Chelsea while losing once all season. I think you might be a bit mistaken.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We dropped points to ManC, ManU, Arsenal, Everton, Leicester, West Ham and Chelsea while losing once all season. I think you might be a bit mistaken.

Not talking just about losses or this season. We draw too many times against lower tables while our top 4 counterparts seem not too. I’m talking about our PL history when it comes to draws this last decade compared to gunners United spuds CFC and city. On that I’m sadly not mistaken.

Interesting side note to the Everton fans cheering when they announced City scoring against Brighton.

Most draws in top flight of all time- Everton

The king of mediocrity. Grats.

Quineloe Quineloe

There ya go. Historically we do great.
8C9420DD-0C2B-42D5-BC8A-49BE110EEBAE.jpeg

Last edited:

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

Historically or today? Which one is it? I could care less about historically. As far as not winning the title today that's just not the case.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Historically or today? Which one is it? I could care less about historically. As far as not winning the title today that's just not the case.

Historically we draw to shitter clubs we should have cleaned house against and Quin asked about how we match up historically which is a 2 to 1 kill death ratio against spuds.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you have 97 points at the end of the season and didn't win, it's not your losses who are to blame. It's simply that there was someone even bigger ahead of you.

Just be happy with the CL title (if it happens) because that's the better trophy anyways and the fact you cheered win after win throughout the season.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you have 97 points at the end of the season and didn't win, it's not your losses who are to blame. It's simply that there was someone even bigger ahead of you.

Just be happy with the CL title (if it happens) because that's the better trophy anyways and the fact you cheered win after win throughout the season.

100% agreed

faille

Molten Core Raider
I have no idea why we're going on a warm weather training camp ahead of the final.
The last two times we've done it resulted in sub par draws which have ended up costing us the title.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have no idea why we're going on a warm weather training camp ahead of the final.
The last two times we've done it resulted in sub par draws which have ended up costing us the title.

We’ll be ok.

faille

Molten Core Raider
97 points.
30 wins.
1 loss
Two Golden boot winners
Golden Glove winner
Player of the Season

All for second place :(

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
3 more fucking days....

Hoping for a Chelsea win today. Not that I like them more than Arsenal it's just I don't think Arsenal deserve a CL spot with the way they threw away their league season and Chelsea winning will mean nothing as they are going to be stuck with their transfer ban.