Le Football 2018/2019

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Also amazing scenes in Liverpool. The LFCTV commentators were awful though.....

D8FTgiSX4AYMxfZ.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
People laughed at me when I said Liverpool would win the CL and the PL.

They had an incredible domestic campaign and came up the shortest a 2nd place team ever has, and are now the CHAMPIONS OF FUCKING EUROPE.

Reds 4 lyfe

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol. They went to the final last year you fucking inbred. They would have had 2 in a row if it wasnt for Sergio Ramos comitting assault on the pitch.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People laughed at me when I said Liverpool would win the CL and the PL.

They had an incredible domestic campaign and came up the shortest a 2nd place team ever has, and are now the CHAMPIONS OF FUCKING EUROPE.

Reds 4 lyfe

I only laughed because they were not in the driver seat for the PL (which they didn't win, so you were wrong btw). Credit for a great season, pretty much any other year it would have been good enough to win it, but even at the time, City just had to handle business to win it and they did.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Hopefully public opinion keeps turning against ManC and the owners fuck off. Such a joke of a club.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Belgium is playing Scotland tonight.

After our glorious win against Kazakstan, which turned out to be the greatest country in the world after I listened to their national hymne, I am positive we'll wreck the Scots 4-0 or more.