Potato del Grande
<Banned>

Fuck Yes!

The Russo Bros post from today is pretty badass as well:

D7wAmWnUEAAhLXO.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
If Spurs win today, after Arsenal embarrassing themselves Wednesday (and Reyes dying this morning) I may step away from football for awhile. Hope it’s a least a fun, open game

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Amazing scenes in Madrid pre-game, I'm assuming people traveled just to be there? Seems crazy.

Watching Spanish TV, fucking Steve Nash can fuck off.

Confident of a win, lets go LFC!!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never a pen

That was the worst half of football in a cl final ever surely. Just awful

It's a pen, just a shitty shitty way for a pen to get awarded in the first minute of the cl final which has been pretty shitty overall.

Merrith

Congrats to Liverpool. Horrible game, though, neither team was anywhere near their best. Tottenham just giving shit away.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Bad luck spurs. Stay strong and come back better next season.

So happy to get some reward for the season we've had. Going to take a while to sink in.

Really dour game. Three weeks break was too long. Think both teams can look back and be proud of their amazing semi final wins

Merrith

Bad luck spurs. Stay strong and come back better next season.

So happy to get some reward for the season we've had. Going to take a while to sink in.

Really dour game. Three weeks break was too long. Think both teams can look back and be proud of their amazing semi final wins

I think that's what made today's game so much worse to watch...both of the 2nd legs in the semis were just unreal, to have this as the followup was disappointing.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't know what people are expecting. It was a 3 week break. In what sport do you do nothing for 3 weeks and then play a game? College football?

Yeah, we were shit. I don't fucking care. Spurs couldn't create anything for 90 minutes so we deserved to win.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Red Army in DC is representing

Now let’s get a EPL title

YNWA

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
well, that was an absolute shit final. That early penalty killed the game

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Thought about driving up for the parade, thought of finding somewhere to park and get out the city put me off :|

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user