<Silver Donator>
FB_IMG_1562518657662.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'll take that as a yes

What are you doing here in this thread again? Isn't there a thread that requires your attention where you can agree with other racists and homophobes? Gtfo

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
What are you doing here in this thread again? Isn't there a thread that requires your attention where you can agree with other racists and homophobes? Gtfo
Asked a serious question. Good to know you support someone who clearly has no respect for your country or the one she wants playing for.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Asked a serious question. Good to know you support someone who clearly has no respect for your country or the one she wants playing for.

It's not a serious question as she hasn't done it this whole WC. So you're coming here just to talk shit and your whole posts here reflects that. Take your MAGA butt hurt somewhere else asshole. Fuck off.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It's not a serious question as she hasn't done it this whole WC. So you're coming here just to talk shit and your whole posts here reflects that. Take your MAGA butt hurt somewhere else asshole. Fuck off.
I don't follow soccer. What does it have to do with MAGA? Sorry I dislike spoiled athletes who play a sport for a living disrespecting our nation.

• 1Salty

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Haven't watched much of the Copa but Brazil were probably the best team at the last WC and would have given France a real game so not much surprise here.

Now onto US - Mexico!!

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I find the "equal pay" chant far more insulting than a single spoiled brat kneeling for the anthem.

Rapinoe is a phenomenal soccer player. Period. You don't have to like her to acknowledge that. The idea that their performance deserves some ridiculous equity payment is just fucking ludicrous. That isn't how anything has ever worked.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I find the "equal pay" chant far more insulting than a single spoiled brat kneeling for the anthem.

Rapinoe is a phenomenal soccer player. Period. You don't have to like her to acknowledge that. The idea that their performance deserves some ridiculous equity payment is just fucking ludicrous. That isn't how anything has ever worked.

They deserve it in that they make US soccer the same amount of money as the men do from what I understand. Even if I'm wrong I doubt it's to a disparate amount where 25% of the pay is acceptable. Then there's the issue of US soccer making the players play in NWSL even if they have better options elswhere. Horan for instance was making more money in Paris but was specifically told if she didn't come and play in the NWSL she wouldn't be put on the team.

Each instance has to be looked at on it's own merits. Nobody is saying whoever is currently the best WNBA player should be paid $40m as they don't earn in revenue that type of money. But that's not what we're talking about here.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
Pretty much what Brando said.
The US woman's team generates more revenue, and is obviously more successful on the pitch, thus deserving of equal pay regardless of which metric you look at.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
christ, the men in the concacaf final are some whiny cunts.

• 1Like