Le Football 2018/2019

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
say he joins what do you think

Well Klopp said the team was better balanced offensively without him, because with him it was too easy to pass him the ball and expect him to do something, without him the other players stepped up.

The question is would we still have finished 1 point behind City with him? His replacements, Ox and Keita, didn't do much last season.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well Klopp said the team was better balanced offensively without him, because with him it was too easy to pass him the ball and expect him to do something, without him the other players stepped up.

The question is would we still have finished 1 point behind City with him? His replacements, Ox and Keita, didn't do much last season.

yeah who knows.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>

It's a stupid point but I've never heard Klopp say anything negative about anybody. So saying the team was better off without Coutinho after he had left, what do you expect him to say?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Humm, where was that posted?
Because it was deleted due to you being a monstrous political faggot in the football forum. Feel free to delete this post and any other related to it. Let me know if I need to report again so the rest of the mods can see you being an idiot again.

Seriously, fucking drop it.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Ouch.

Screenshot_20190726-204952_Google.jpg

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Because it was deleted due to you being a monstrous political faggot in the football forum. Feel free to delete this post and any other related to it. Let me know if I need to report again so the rest of the mods can see you being an idiot again.

Seriously, fucking drop it.
Quotes weeks old post and says drop it.

Hmmmm, why so salty faggot?

Edit - and what was deleted? The current amod team didn't delete any posts. Did you delete posts without notifying the poster? Sounds like you were a pretty shitty amod

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Quotes weeks old post and says drop it.

Hmmmm, why so salty faggot?

Edit - and what was deleted? The current amod team didn't delete any posts. Did you delete posts without notifying the poster? Sounds like you were a pretty shitty amod
No, I never deleted shit without approval. LLR would call me out on the audit. You should know this. Keep side skirting the fact that you've done nothing but detract from the topic... Shit, now I'm guilty of what I'm complaining about. Well played, asshole.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
No, I never deleted shit without approval. LLR would call me out on the audit. You should know this. Keep side skirting the fact that you've done nothing but detract from the topic... Shit, now I'm guilty of what I'm complaining about. Well played, asshole.
The what are you talking about you stupid mouth breathing, cocksucking faggot?

faille

Molten Core Raider
yeah. I'd resigned myself to a point.
We really deserved to win it comfortable though. 17 shots, 7 on target to 2/1. It would have been robbery for them take a point

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yeah. I'd resigned myself to a point.
We really deserved to win it comfortable though. 17 shots, 7 on target to 2/1. It would have been robbery for them take a point

LC is a great club. That win was awesome.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wow pep got eliminated by some B-team from a single champion league. Zlatan was right all along. He wasn't needed. The midget and he covered the whole thing.