League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Morde mid works, I play him rarely in ranked. You basically just have to never stop farming. Grab Spectral Wraith, push mid, take wraiths + wolves, push mid, take enemy wraiths, push mid, take your wraiths + wolves. Being able to start rejuv bead + wards + pots mean you should be completely safe in lane that pushing isn't a problem. You also completely wreck any melee champion because if they ever come up to last hit you just E them and they can't out trade you early because you get so many shields. The biggest problem with morde, as what a few already said is he brings no CC at all to the table. If you have some team mates with hard engage (Malphite, Zac, Ashe) he's amazing because if they can lock them down enough to allow you to get into melee range you should have so much farm that you just melt people.

Also, if you ever get your ultimate ghost of the enemy ADC, gg you win.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Zed showed bot and we got baron. Lee sin was not happy.

rrr_img_39454.jpg

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So is Zac broken and OP or am I just finally getting good with a champion? 48-15-126 my last 6 games, all wins, all from the jungle.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He's got four buttons that say AE damage, three buttons that say AE crowd control, no mana bar, and sustain. He's about as idea as a jungler as you can get.

I think he's even better as a top laner if you get matched up against a melee. Then you get all the cs's and become just a wrecking ball. He is an amazing jungle thouhg.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Redeemed myself last night with Yi. And I'm beginning to learn him and jungling as a whole last night. My main focus was farmfarmfarm and get to mid game items ASAP. Not only that I began to counter jungle earlier and more often to get farm since my jungle speed is amazingly fast.

Not only that I prioritized my ganks. I essentially had a simple checklist before a gank: 1) Is target >=50% health? Gank 2) Is target's pushing his lane past river? Gank

The only time I would attempt a gank is if I was passing by and usually just zoned the champ and got the lane pushed up a bit more to give the lane champ some room to catch up with CS.

The only shame of the whole thing is I'm only level 22 so I'm queuing with similar people.

rrr_img_39499.png

Edit: I might start playing around with running exhaust instead of flash.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Has anyone else had lots of fun playing blue mid Ezreal? Tried it for two games yesterday and it worked quite well.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mid EZ plays much differently than most ADs. His poke means he can play safely without having to deal with the burst that other Mids can dish out to him. However, one wrong play and he can def eat a 100-0 pretty fast. Mid EZ is actually being played in LCS quite a bit.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
His only real drawback is the same as it is when he's bot lane. If he doesn't use his ult his wave clear is poopy and good wave clear is fucking nice to have in League.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ok so lets talk about Nidalee support. I just used her in my promo series back to bronze 2 (again lol) and we rocked both games. Spear harassment is just so nice against a lot of lane combos down there, she has a decent heal, good pushing power, traps for vision. There are certain ADCs that I would take Leona or someone to lane with over Nidalee but only a couple. I've been starting with the 180 mana regen, 2 hp pots, 2 vision wards (and a biscuit from passives). When I go back to shop I get basic boots, a couple more wards, maybe some pots, and either finish chalice or buy the 2nd mana regen piece if I have less gold. Then I build into sightstone, sorc shoes, rabadons in that order (that's when spears really start to hurt). If I have tons of gold early I'll move the 80ap item way up in the order (because it usually means we're dominating early and then my spears really snowball with all that AP so early).

Is Nidalee support viable at higher levels, tho?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Ok so lets talk about Nidalee support. I just used her in my promo series back to bronze 2 (again lol) and we rocked both games. Spear harassment is just so nice against a lot of lane combos down there, she has a decent heal, good pushing power, traps for vision. There are certain ADCs that I would take Leona or someone to lane with over Nidalee but only a couple. I've been starting with the 180 mana regen, 2 hp pots, 2 vision wards (and a biscuit from passives). When I go back to shop I get basic boots, a couple more wards, maybe some pots, and either finish chalice or buy the 2nd mana regen piece if I have less gold. Then I build into sightstone, sorc shoes, rabadons in that order (that's when spears really start to hurt). If I have tons of gold early I'll move the 80ap item way up in the order (because it usually means we're dominating early and then my spears really snowball with all that AP so early).

Is Nidalee support viable at higher levels, tho?
Nidalee is not a good support choice. Besides her traps and heal (which is weak without a lot of AP) there's nothing really supportish about her kit. The hallmark of a good support is one that provides a lot of CC\peel, this way they are still useful when forced to survive on GP/5 items. There are worse choices, but honestly Thresh, sona, janna, blitz, lulu, and Nami are all far better support choices.

EDIT: If you are building Rabadon's on Nid then you aren't playing her support.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I personally hate Nidalee support and think it's pretty bad but recently I've ran into a couple that really worked hard to take advantage of all her versatility. I had one game where I was running in to traps fucking constantly. They were goddamn everywhere. If you can land some spears you can push people out of lane and she's got some mobility and sustain but she has absolutely the worst peel of any support. Every other support you are ever going to see is going to be able to do a better job of protecting their ADC than you are.

Ever since the reduction in cost to Doran's Ring it has been my gimmick start of choice for harass oriented supports. I've got a page all lined up with flat AP quints and flat AP glyphs so I can show up to lane with 42 AP. You only get to start with the poop ward, 1 Sight Ward, 1 health pot, and 1 biscuit so it's risky. Not recommended vs lanes with big sustain.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
She's my go-to carry support. If I don't feel like supporting for real, or have little confidence in my adc, I'll take Nid and just farm like mad any second my adc isn't around. Build usually winds up something like sightstone/shurelias/archangels/morellos/boots. I wouldn't use her in any kind of draft though, as she's super vulnerable to heavy engage supports (ewww leona). She does pretty damn well against lulu and sona though, as you can keep them out of the bush and make them eat a spear every time they come in for harass.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
really fucking agro, last game was a clusterfuck. Literally sold my boots in a 60+ minute game in order to drop a ward to TP to, OFC our support went all emo 5 minutes in after missing every god damn snare and root as zyra and never bought wards.

Fucking people, I'm god damn soloing their base and we ping a million times after an ace for them to end it. What do they do? Cait walks to baron and zyra runs mid, zyra dies to fizz without taking down 1 inhib and cait rushes to save her, now 1/2 health because of baron, she dies too...

game progresses another 15 min and we lose.

So. god. damn. tired. of. this. shit...

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it just me or is Lissandra god awful? I can't find any reason to play this person over somebody else. She isn't even fun.