League Of Legends

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
What would you recommend I play to carry games at level 28 versus Diamond rated players in a premade?

And that post isn't about a game I got wrecked in. That happens all the time. It's a post about how chaotic normal games are due to the inadequacies of matchmaking and the kind of crazy mismatches you have to put up with in that game mode. That just happened to be the ugliest example I have seen in a while.
Or maybe your team was full of smurfs with high mmr too (and much more likely of a scenario than the game saying "fuck it lets put all these trash noobs against a diamond 5man premade for the lolz"

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
At what point are you no longer shit at this game? Silver II now and I still feel like I'm terrible, and my games are full of moderately functional retarded people.

Plus, since the icons on my minimap are the size of an atom it's hard to be map aware nowadays. If someone knows how to make those shits bigger I'll give oyu all the internets in the world.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Or maybe your team was full of smurfs with high mmr too (and much more likely of a scenario than the game saying "fuck it lets put all these trash noobs against a diamond 5man premade for the lolz"
I would try responding to what you've said but I think it would come out about like the post of mine that you quoted. So just read that again.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I would try responding to what you've said but I think it would come out about like the post of mine that you quoted. So just read that again.
And my point is maybe matchmaking isn't as "inadequate" and "full of crazy mismatches" as you seem to think because your team probably had a bunch of smurfs that their system considered worthy of playing against diamonds. I don't get very many (probably none) ranked games where it's two 2-man diamond premades and a platinum solo against me and 4 other silver 5's.

Like I said, i'm pretty sure they don't just go "oh, it's normals, lets use matchmaking to get a bunch of diamonds playing Arbitrary and 4 people from noob island for the lolz". Either way, I hope they find more ways to get smurfs fuckin curb-stomped because they want to feel like cool guys and play troll builds in normals against bad players so they can stroke their inflated e-peen through bullying genuine noobs. You don't enjoy getting stomped by 4 diamonds when you go AP janna mid? I'm sure the real newbies don't enjoy dickheads smurfing down so they can go 37-1 every game either.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus just tried to pick up top again. Was my main in season 2. Got picked on as renekton vs shyvanna. Playing top is not like riding a bike. Back to maining adc and jungle.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
At what point are you no longer shit at this game? Silver II now and I still feel like I'm terrible, and my games are full of moderately functional retarded people.

Plus, since the icons on my minimap are the size of an atom it's hard to be map aware nowadays. If someone knows how to make those shits bigger I'll give oyu all the internets in the world.
You'll always be shit. Everyone is shit as this game. Worldwide there's like, 20 good players, and everyone else is varying degrees of balls.

Terbo_sl

shitlord
I pretty much gave up doing ranked games, Silver V was to much for my rage to handle. Went back to doing Normal games so I could try to get better at other roles. So far I've had pretty good success as Renekton top, and Swain mid. I've had problems with ADC after laning phase though. I have been having pretty good success with Fiddles support. Pretty much bully anyone out of lane and late game his CC is pretty sweet. Might try to go back into ranks once I feel ready.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I was practicing Syndra tonight and happened across a 1200+ win Xerath. It didn't end well. Couldn't hit my fricking stun to save my life. Gonna have to give him a go tomorrow when he goes on sale.

Currently, as I near 30 and getting ready to play some ranked games:

Top: Renekton, Elise then Darius/Rumble/Zac/Wukong - first two are my prime choice
Mid: Orianna, Corki then Fizz or Swain
Jungle: Nasus, Zac, Elise, Yi

Some jungle characters I have, that I do like playing but don't have practice on is J4, Naut, Malphite and Volibear.

Then I have the normal run of support characters that I'm decent on. I really love Maokai support with an aggressive adc. With Caitlyn and my bombs, the poke is funny.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I really love Maokai support with an aggressive adc. With Caitlyn and my bombs, the poke is funny.
I've played a fair amount of lane maokai. I usually do mid, and hes a fairly fun champ. His combo is pretty brutal,but fairly hard to pull off right. E on top of them, start your root and q immediately. Done right they eat all your damage, and it hurts a lot. Throw in ult at 6, and maokai's burst is actually quite high. His poke is also really quite good, so he can be a fun pick against some of the traditionally more agressive mids to throw them off.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I certainly like the idea of having special item slots dedicated to wards. Can't count the number of times where I have some gold left over to buy wards, but I have six items already.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
One thing I think needs to happen is a nerf to pinks in some manner or other. Make it so that they only provide stealth detection for the initial period of their deployment would be better IMO.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If you havent been keeping up with the competitve teams, Quantic gaming is a team that just came to NA from Korea, they plan to get into the NA LCS. They will be playing vs Coast in about 15minutes. Here's the stream:http://www.twitch.tv/gglatv

Everyone is expecting this team to rise like C9 did (C9 was Quantic prior to LCS).

It's been a reddit headline for the past couple days, we'll now get to see how they fare vs a LCS team.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Woong was too timid late game. 700+ Q farm and he wasn't going hard on Zed when Shen's ult was down. I didn't know 4 of them were on level 20 characters. gotta figure falling behind early game was due to that.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I've been wondering if/when that might happen. Ever since the Visa thing happened, figured we'd eventually get some talent from other regions moving here. Edward seemed like a fringe case so far.

I figured the streaming and auxilliary income has to make up for the smaller sponsors, or just being able to dominate the competition here would tempt them. When I saw that they had formed that team, I didn't realize they were actually moving and competing in NA. This can only bring the level of competition up and, hopefully, make NA more relevant on the world scene.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wards should be capped. 3 to a stack. 4 purchasble every 5 minutes. Also Oracle's is way to powerful. It needs to go away when you die or have a two min duration. Game was already passive enough gank wise in season 2 with flash. Why they made vision so easy baffles me.