League Of Legends

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Well, I see now that all you did was recycle Morello's lingo and talking points from that thread so I am unsurprised that you cannot disconnect yourself from him when you read my post. "Toxic" and "counterplay" are some of the most overused, useless terms the game has right now. Stop replicating them.

EmiliaEQ_sl

shitlord
Poppy is very week during lane phase, you just have to survive somehow and try to get to late game
Poppy should be considered as an even more broken version of Nasus, even weaker early (if that's possible) even more godlike after farm. She could use a tweak.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well, I see now that all you did was recycle Morello's lingo and talking points from that thread so I am unsurprised that you cannot disconnect yourself from him when you read my post. "Toxic" and "counterplay" are some of the most overused, useless terms the game has right now. Stop replicating them.
The reason I recycled his lingo was because I was translating his post for you. I have no idea why you're being offensive but you really should calm down. I did not put any of my own opinions into that post. You said you didnt understand his meaning and so I attempted to clarify using his words in a different way. Chill.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
No really, Morello is just a smarmy cunt about everything he says, and the term "counterplay" is just his bullshit buzz word for nerfing everything he doesn't like. Which is his prerogative or whatever, but everything he posts on the league forums comes across as cunty.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
You people are super dense. Someone makes an entirely predictable thread saying please don't rework Poppy, Morello pops in and indicates that his options are rework poppy or nerf her if she ever gets too strong, Fawe outlines why that's the case in this thread and people pop in to argue something that wasn't said or is an inarguable point.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
So far I've done 6 mystery gifts. Got Blackfrost Anivia and Haunted Zyra. Probably still going to do a couple more as well. It's kind of addicting actually lol.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I've done 12 now with a friend. So far it's mostly all crap. Panda teemo, badger teemo, crab urgot, barbarian sion, etc etc. Only thing of note was Nutcracko.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, my friend and I keep saying "Ok, this is the last time."

Thank god it's a 3 per day limit.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've done 12 now with a friend. So far it's mostly all crap. Panda teemo, badger teemo, crab urgot, barbarian sion, etc etc. Only thing of note was Nutcracko.
Yeah, the friend I'm doing it with is getting kind of shafted. Best skin he got was probably...Hextech Janna. He getting a lot of skins for champions he already has skins for, which he doesn't like at all lol.

Yeah, my friend and I keep saying "Ok, this is the last time."

Thank god it's a 3 per day limit.
Agreed. The first day I would have done it like 20 times if not for that limit. It just feels so worth it to get a 975 or higher skin for only 490rp. Then when you get a skin of a champion you already have skins for it's just like fuuuuuuuuuuu. Or when you get Reverse Annie...like...I like annie, but I hate that skin. Gimme Frostfire or Panda plzkthx!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Giving up on the support Heimer. I like playing him and I love all his options but none of them seem to really do enough. His turrets are just too frail right now. It also kinda sucks that his ultimate shares a cooldown with one of his other abilities unless you use Q. He just doesn't have that raw, "eat a dick" power of Zyra, Annie, or Fiddle.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been watching Oddone on stream lately jungling. He talks a lot about strategy and what's happening on the map. Also takes questions from chat about picks, bans etc. Today he was duo queue with Dyrus and was cool to listen to their communication.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
He was actually with 3 other TSM members and Megazero for a while. It was fun to watch them smash people.

Support Heimer is fun as hell, but it's only fun because it's Heimer, every option is better. I really like Heimer top where I can play against the bushes. Went 5/2/5 against a Zed. I didn't win lane because I didn't push the turret, but I carried enough for late game damage. Start shield then seekers then into normal AP build.

Also got gifted Forecast Janna. Sweeet.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That Ahri skin is likely because of the Girl's Generation Ahri fan-made skin that is actually on the Korean client, Riot probably figured they better make an official skin since it's so popular.

5 Days left in Season 3, I'm seriously doubting I can get plat but I haven't given up yet! I've been playing mid-lane again and back to my old favorite champion: Diana. I use to have a ~50% win rate with her but recently I've been tearing it up. I'm like 9-3 in my last 12 games with her. I've also been recording my games and created a couple highlights. I don't claim to be the best or anything but these are the plays that can get the adrenaline going:

mfplayer - Outnumbered - Twitch

mfplayer - Kiting as Diana - Twitch

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just got the Diana skin from a gift, but I don't think I've ever really played her. I'll have to give it a shot one day.