League Of Legends

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
I haven't played against, played with, or even seen the new Sivir in action. How is she in general
She has the highest win rate at the moment. 55% is a massive deviation. People calling her terrible are.... probably terrible.

rrr_img_48370.png

Caliane

She has the highest win rate at the moment. 55% is a massive deviation. People calling her terrible are.... probably terrible.

rrr_img_48370.png
that is cute and all, but she was flat out nerfed on W, base attack speed, and her ult was gutted. the only buffs were no mana on E, and rank 5 ricochet is stronger at clearing minion waves with a single cast, instead of 2, but less 1v1 dps, and less team fight dps.
So she must have been really OP before right?

Did you actually play her before the nerf?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So I managed to play AP sion in to 5/1/2 last night in normals. Then the game turned into a shit show. But it was hilarious.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
that is cute and all, but she was flat out nerfed on W, base attack speed, and her ult was gutted. the only buffs were no mana on E, and rank 5 ricochet is stronger at clearing minion waves with a single cast, instead of 2, but less 1v1 dps, and less team fight dps.
So she must have been really OP before right?

Did you actually play her before the nerf?
She was one of my top 3 played this season in ranked when I got diamond. Yeah, I've played a few games with her.

You seem to have it all figured out. So you tell me why she has the highest win rate amongst *all* characters when, before this "nerf", she was somewhere just slightly over 50%.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I started out winning with Sivir but lost my last ~6 games or so with her. I can't carry hard enough with her to make up for my team sucking elsewhere. I like her a lot and still want to play her but she really does need a team around her. I have won my lane with her the majority of the time but it never seems like enough. I could just be terrible with her
biggrin.png
She really is like a Support ADC... her Ult is great for team fights, chasing down the enemy and her AoE dmg is really good in AoE comps.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I blame the particle effect changes. I swear every fucking time they do a revamp they make the particle effects harder to goddamn see. Sivir used to glow like the fucking sun but now I'm not sure if it's a spellshield, a level up, a thresh shield aura thing, or whatever.

I suspect her win rate will decrease some once people get some practice playing against her again. I see people not put in much effort to dodge her Boomerang Blade when taking both hits of it is a big fucking deal.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
1st time I got 6 items on Poppy in ranked. Nidalee fed me in top lane, bottom lost pretty hard but it was pretty close game until I started roaming.
rrr_img_48383.jpg

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
You're build makes complete sense when I look at it, but have you tried out an IE in as 2nd item? I've done TF > IE (sometimes getting a vamp in between for sustain) and the damage is quite ridiculous. I might have to try out your build sometime though. Hydra makes sense since her wave clear is god awful and Manamune makes sense since she has huge mana problems. I would think I'd have TF, IE, LW, SV, GA, Boots2 as my 6item.

What do you start and what's your usual build path? I'd assume Dorans Shield + pot > tear > tiamat?

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
This game I started faerie charm, rejuvenation bead, 3 pots. My plan from the beginning was to get tiamat and tear of goddess, but this way if I get a really bad start against a poke/sustain champ (like nidalee, lol) I can rush a philo stone or a chalice. I got tiamat-> tear-> trinity force-> manamune -> hydra-> GA

Most games I start longsword 2 pots, or sometimes dorans blade.

Not bad in a 40m game.
Yeah we were goofing off at the end. The game was very much decided before I had finished GA (around 30 minutes)

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought the video was pretty retarded and then I lost it when Dyrus started voicing Xpsecial saying he didnt like regi anyway.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Define quit on a high note. Retire while they are still considered the best and whatnot instead of after they fall off? That's not the American way, look at the hundreds/thousands of other American celebrities/sports stars/etc. It's all about the money which means retirement = after you fall off and can't get any more money.