League Of Legends

I dunno. Tried fiora out mid (against kass haha) ended 14/4/whatever and carried the game hard. Was one shotting their adc/support/kass as soon as I found them late game. Ended the game with Hydra/LW/BT and the starting pieces for an inf edge.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Will I be able to shitfest my way back in to bronze next season? I genuinely got better games and better players on my team in my extended stay in bronze than I have in my extended stay in Silver.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
What kind of runes etc do you run? I've been having a bitch of a time with her initial clear after the changes. Unless I get an amazing leash at first buff I'm close to dying by the 2nd buff. I've even started running a shitty like 9/10/11 mastery page to get biscuits and shit, and it's STILL is shitty early clear.

And seriously, don't play Fiora. She has no sustain (her passive is a joke), no CC, her ult is an unreliable piece of garbage (can't start if rooted/any other cc, fails all the time due to vision, random by nature, etc), she's just awful. Every time you think about picking Fiora just play Trynd instead, as he does everything she does only about a bajillion times better.
I go flat ad reds, armor yellows, flat ap blue's, flat ap quints and I run 28/2 masteries. You need to smite your first buff as soon as it spawns and have your team give you a good leash for the rest, it should die incredibly fast and you'll be able to smite next buff. You need to use your pots a lot so don't worry bout spamming em. You also need to learn to position and kite mobs a bit so that your Q spam is hitting everything or close to it. If you can save yourself even just a couple of hits doing this, it's a big deal because you really need to stay healthy as much as possible. There's also a trick for double golems that makes it impossible for the small golem to ever hit you but you can hit it with Q's. Small tricks like this really make a big difference for eve. I also like to get the blue trinket and use it to give sight of an iffy bush if you feel you might be ambushed because getting ambushed as eve usually means death. I also like to max her E first unlike most who like to max Q first.

I'm on AreURdyfortheEnd if you ever wanna friends me and spectate my games npnp.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I do Eve a little different, maybe because i'm still high-silver/low-gold and can get away with it. I'm super aggressive with her and while I farm a bit, I mainly focus on ganks, why else play Eve if you're not going to gank early & often?

Basically start at the buff closest to your bot lane so you get a good leash, smite it, the refresh will be up before next buff.

Now you have options:

If you started Blue and enemy jungler started Blue, go to enemy jungler Red and camp it. Smite steal Red and Kill him.
If you started Blue and enemy jungler started Red, go to your Red and do it, then gank somewhere after.
If you started Red, go do level 2 gank @ Mid (kill or just force flash), then go to your Blue.

Then farm during transit to lanes you plan to gank.

Edit:
Also skill order favors maxing E first (also taken from Lumi a few posts earlier).
Q-->E-->W-->E-->E-->R--> Max R/E/Q/W in order. Sometimes max W before Q, situational.

Sorc shoes sounds ok, might try it, but I do love running fast with Eve.
Lizard Elder still works on E, I'll look into Spectral Wraith, though.

Edit2:
5 game winning streak with Eve atm.
8-4 last 12 games with her, had a few early losses getting reacquainted.
Only had 10 games played in S3 with her prior, had a 4-6 record, now it's a 12-10 record. 55% win rate total. 67% so far in Pre-Season.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Can't think of any situation where you'd max W before Q. Damage always most important imo.

You sure Lizard elder works on E? Her E is magic damage. It works when you auto attack only I believe.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Be me. Be 10/1/1 dominating the game as Teemo coming out of top lane. Talon getting raped by the enemy heimerdinger mid. Nocturne jungle takes the blues. Talon starts feeding on purpose because I said nocturne needs the blue buff more (since talon was 4/8/3 just dying repeatedly at this point). Lose game. Yay silver.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Can't think of any situation where you'd max W before Q. Damage always most important imo.
I very rarely/never max W before Q but sometimes I'll put an extra point or 2 into it if the enemy team has a lot of speed demons. Can't do damage if you can't catch them.

You sure Lizard elder works on E? Her E is magic damage. It works when you auto attack only I believe.
Actually I am not sure. But since E grants attack speed normally you'll auto at least once or more.
In any case, I was just coming to post that I just played a game with Sorcs and Wraith and carried harder than any game prior. The damage was noticeable. I also like how Wraith will help you sustain in the jungle better. I think Wraith is the way to go for sure. Sorc shoes will probably be a keeper too.

Oh, another thing: I've normally been picking up a Haunting Guise for the extra Health & Magic Pen. I rarely upgrade it to Liandy's though. Thoughts? This is an item I bought a lot on Akali way back in the day. Maybe with Sorc shoes it isn't as necessary but I still like the Health. And with Sorc shoes it's 30% Magic Pen.

None of eve's actual abilities proc lizard elder anymore.

edit: The most important thing for Eve though is that she needs a new skin. The characters default skin should never be their best.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Be me. Be 10/1/1 dominating the game as Teemo coming out of top lane. Talon getting raped by the enemy heimerdinger mid. Nocturne jungle takes the blues. Talon starts feeding on purpose because I said nocturne needs the blue buff more (since talon was 4/8/3 just dying repeatedly at this point). Lose game. Yay silver.
Never type. Never stopped pushing top.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Meh. It happens bro. Like I said just a page ago... in the past couple days I had to deal with a Brand and Teemo support, 2 diff games, both feed and started dorans. Shit happens. I'm actually technically in high-silver myself since I lost so many games not long ago. I might actually be low-gold now cause of my success with Eve. Checking lolnexus had me playing Silver Is in most of my games but now it's mostly Gold Vs. Anyway, trolls are everywhere!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yeah was probably my fault for leaving top where I was crushing yorick to try and salvage my team. It's sad too cause I went in to the game with the plan of just sitting top and doing work =(.
You should come down for dragons but that's really it. Dragons are a big deal.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
She has 13k viewers and is gonna make a couple hundred an hour, I'd say it's a master level troll.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm too lazy to watch the stream. What is sad/funny on it? All I got from my brief time spent on there while an ad played was that she's a girl.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
She is just screaming at her viewers and they are calling her cunt and making sexual jokes etc. The whole thing is a train wreck I could only handle 5 mins