League Of Legends

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I absolutely cannot play All for One. I've got stuck in a 1v2 lane holding a GP10 item in seven of my last nine games. I can't make it stop.

edit - 8 of my last 10

edit 2 - 9 out of 11

edit 3 - 10 out of 11

This one started out as a 2v2 bot lane, I shop to a Targon's, and my partner goes to jungle leaving me 1v2
Remember when it was only Top that went solo and not Bot? Like a months ago. Now it's completely random what lanes are solo. Even mid is double half the time it seems Why did this change happen?

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
What leagues are you guys encountering all this at? I haven't seen a duo top since the first day of the patch. Every game for me besides that one has been normal meta. I'm at plat, but sometimes I duo queue with a low silver friend and we still don't get trolly games. Maybe I'm just good luck lol.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I tried duo top twice with my brother when the new changes first hit and then we stopped doing it. Arbitrary was talking about All For One game mode, not sure about Siddar but it's maybe 1 out of 50+ games for me that I see a dual mid (and it's usually because someone is trolling from the lobby after someone higher on the pick order takes mid).

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I tried duo top twice with my brother when the new changes first hit and then we stopped doing it. Arbitrary was talking about All For One game mode, not sure about Siddar but it's maybe 1 out of 50+ games for me that I see a dual mid (and it's usually because someone is trolling from the lobby after someone higher on the pick order takes mid).
Ok dual mid is rare but I've seen it four to five times this week as opposed to only once are twice prior and only when team was fighting over who got to be mid. I've had same exp as Arbitary Bot buy runic head Bot 90% chance I end up solo. I did manage one awesome game with a Nunu that stayed bot with me on Ashe 35 kills that game. Most of time though this week its solo Bot for some reason.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Since it's Black Friday, I gave myself some mystery gifts: Ravashing Nocturne (bleh), Fisherman Fizz (not bad) and Corporate Mundo (at least I got value).

Now I'll have to try Mundo since I'm beginning to see a lot of him these days.

Plaid_sl

shitlord
Here's my blackfriday deal. Used my last refund on infernal nasus after getting k9 nasus.

rrr_img_51258.jpg

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I might do a couple more mystery gifts later tonight just for the hell of it, but so far...

Fuck you Mystery Gift, gives me the worst Taric Skin.............

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I got Defender Leona, Scuba Gragas and Uncle Ryze. Not bad I guess. Since I play Leona all the time.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Bought mystery boxes for first time ever. Pretty happy.

Got mecha kha, who i play a lot and have been wanting that skin.

Masked shaco, who i also play a lot. Not sure if its the best skin, but I'll take it. And prevoid kassadin. Ill file that under okay, as i dont have a kass skin yet, and its a solid one.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ended up getting Pentakill Karthus, Ruthless Pantheon and Hextech Singed for today. I'm 1 fucking RP away from being able to get 3 more tomorrow haha.

Desidero

N00b
I got Giant Enemy Crabgot, Hextech Singed and TPA Ezreal. I play Ezreal once in a while, but I haven't played Urgot or Singed in ages. I shouldn't gamble.