League Of Legends

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
It sucks, all I want is Blood Lord Vladimir, but I'm at like 1600rp, so either I put another $20 into league and buy it, or I gamble another couple mystery gifts hoping for the best lol. (mystery gifts are great as long as they are skins for champs I don't already have skins for, otherwise it just seems like a waste.)

Ughhh the choices.
Just buy the one you want instead of betting on a 100 to 1 shot. Have you looked at Count Vlad? I think that might be his best skin and cheaper too.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I had shit skins yesterday. Today my first gift was suprise party fiddle.

Worth.

Yesterday: Samurai Yi, Time Machine Zilean, Grim Reaper Karthus (I don't really play these champs)
Today: Surprise Party Fiddle, Charred Maokai, Rugged Garen

Caliane

Just buy the one you want instead of betting on a 100 to 1 shot. Have you looked at Count Vlad? I think that might be his best skin and cheaper too.
yeah. i just looked.
209 possible skins for champs I currently own.

Hell most of them are 520/skin anyway.

490 mystery box is not remotely close to being worthwhile. for that off chance of getting firefighter trist or what have you on the first try.

maybe 6 in 209 for the various 1875's I like.
maybe 10 in 209 for the 975-1350's.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I got plat 1 last night, the clamping has begun. ~6pt wins, ~4pt losses.

ughhhhhhhh

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So I got plat 1 last night, the clamping has begun. ~6pt wins, ~4pt losses.

ughhhhhhhh
At least it happened to you in plat 1... I dealt with it in bronze 1 and now i'm doing it again in Silver 1... by the time I get to gold i'm going to have to be 100+ wins over .500, i'll have to be like 1000 wins 450 losses to make plat 1...

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
It sucks, all I want is Blood Lord Vladimir, but I'm at like 1600rp, so either I put another $20 into league and buy it, or I gamble another couple mystery gifts hoping for the best lol. (mystery gifts are great as long as they are skins for champs I don't already have skins for, otherwise it just seems like a waste.)

Ughhh the choices.
Holy fucking shit I need to go buy a lottery ticket or something. Was just like, I'll do another mystery gift, why the hell not...

Then, BAM!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fuck you all, this thing gives me nothing but garbage. At least I'm just spending fake RP on it I guess.

rrr_img_51627.jpg

Plaid_sl

shitlord
I've near 1800 games played..seen it maybe a dozen times. Maybe you never noticed it in your games. 2 people had it in an all for one alone.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
that blitz skin was from the end of August this year, only available for a few weeks. You probably never saw that skin because who would use it when you could use iBlitzcrank?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
riot blitz is the only blitz skin i bought, its awesome! I think it's the best! I personally think iBlitz looks dumb.
biggrin.png

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Riot blitz is pretty cool. First time I saw it, I was pretty high and didn't realize the skin was making the siren noises. I thought my roommate was playing GTA awful loud in the basement.

Edit: surround-sound headphones