League Of Legends

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Duo still implies you are playing with a friend, which still goes against the advice earlier of play by yourself. Even having that one more person to talk to, be a part of a game with, good or bad, can greatly help you to enjoy the game more, and not get affected by the rage inducing toxicity nearly as much.
In theory, it should be preferable. However, I personally do not like to Duo Queue in ranked. It artificially raises your MMR to compensate, which means if you're not against another duo - you're against higher ranked players.

It's not bad all the time, I've had some successes. But I've personally made the biggest strides when I've strictly Solo Queued. To make it work, I think you have to beveryclose in skill level, which can be difficult.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, he was in communication with the group responsible. They were using him as a means of getting attention for their actions and while his day ended with a dozen police officers showing up over reports of a hostage situation at his house (ha) he's going to make monstrous piles of dosh over this fiasco.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
My connection is shit today. Been playing bot games for the last hour because I can only stay connected for 10 mins at a time.

Due to boredom, I'm trying a Swain tank build because, why the fuck not. I need better bots to fight against or the servers to come up.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is NA ranked/normals just completely laggy or is it just down? I'll most likely be drunk and ready for some games late tonight but I'll be sad if nothing will work haha. I ask because I've noticed on reddit for the past few days it's constantly saying NA is down or experiencing problems and to play at your own risk.

sebur

Bronze Squire
That is due to a group that are continuing to DDOS gaming servers and random websites. They have been doing it since the 29th. Now from what I understand they haven't hit league in awhile but, I am not an IT guy so I couldn't tell you what it takes to recover from DDOS that takes down 3 regions.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So Kha'zix jungle.... op as fuck. I think I found my jungler till he gets nerfed again.
It won't get nerfed because at the highest levels he's not considered top tier. He can hold his own for sure tho and is currently a much more viable jungler than he ever was.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't think it is going to get tagged but Riot definitely will nerf shit if it is too good at lower ratings. They've hit different melee carries a bunch of times.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Riven popularity has gotten great enough that it's a detriment to the character. I can't even remember the last time I saw one win a game. They are just all so fuckingawful.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've only been in a few games with exceptional Rivens. Most Riven players however, are full of themselves little shits for some reason.

Its because they play Riven. Like wow and its hunters or most people that snipe exclusively in fps LoL has its champs that draw assholes to them in droves. Riven, Shaco, Darius and Trynd players are probably the biggest offenders in my games.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
And Udyr! Except I play Tryn & Udyr and don't consider myself an asshole... but hmmm... maybe I am?
biggrin.png

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
And Udyr! Except I play Tryn & Udyr and don't consider myself an asshole... but hmmm... maybe I am?
biggrin.png
Teemo too! I swear teemo is the only champion I'm an asshole with. Whenever I kill anybody 1v1 I go on their corpse and laugh spam because I KNOW it'll make them rage so hard hahaha.

Stupid fucking teemo laugh. hah hah hah aha hah. It pisses me off just thinking about it lol.

fris

Vyemm Raider
anyone else loving showdown? games can be 60 seconds to maybe 7 minutes? rengar is pretty broken there, sustain has a strong advantage. i hope they leave it in and not worry about trying to balance it w/ 5s.