League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's a skill matchup but I would favor Riven to win most of the time. If Riven doesn't time Yasuo's Q properly and tries to initiate when his Whirlwind is primed then Riven will easily lose the fight. On the otherhand,Yasuo needs to time Riven's skills and initiate when they are on cooldown. It's not an easy matchup if both players are waiting for the other.
Wait, Rivens skills have a cooldown???? hahaha ha hahahah.

Annie #1 ban on my list. I don't even care playing against Kassadin or Nasus or Rengar, but Annie. Fuck her.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I'm definitely hopping on the 'pick-or-ban Annie train'. I generally get perturbed if Eve, Shyvana, Sivir, Mundo aren't banned. I don't mind playing vs Kass either; it's fun to counterpick him with Vi. Same with Nasus; I like going Poppy vs Nasus.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Right now I just ban whatever I think I have to ban to keep people from freaking out at champ select. I'd still ban junglers if I could but I don't have that luxury.

Right now I just ban whatever I think I have to ban to keep people from freaking out at champ select. I'd still ban junglers if I could but I don't have that luxury.
Vi and Kha are seeing lots of plat+ bans for their jungles now. So you can ban them and feel good without too much whining I would imagine. Shyv too although I think she's banned more for her top play then her jungling.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Don't worry bros, they are nerfing the shit out of Rengar, so all is right in the world.

Just got done looking at PBE, looks like the riven shield nerf and the Q damage are still there. Kass changes all reverted for incoming patch it looks like.

Rengar got his triple Q removed (the ult version) and the heal on his W cut in half with shitty % missing health scaling added. RIP =\

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Funny, just as I started thinking about Viktor again, this pops up on Reddit:Champion Analysis: Viktor : leagueoflegends
The interesting thing is he calls out the w augment as being the underpowered one. I have had good success with both the W and E augments but never had any good luck with the q. The shield happening after the hit means you almost always already took the damage from the trade before the shield goes up and the run speed tacked on does little to help this issue. Also the q augments stats are crappy.

The W agument has okay stats and changes the power significantly in usefulness. Without it the field is almost totally relegated to defensive usage but with the W agument it can often be used agressivly and dropping it on top of somebody if they don't have a dash ready at that time they are going to be stunned. I cannot count the times I have stunned 3-4 people in a team fight with support vic build.

I would agree his augments need a higher level upgrade option. They have great gold efficiency at low levels but you are stuck with a 1k gold item taking up one of your slots. Even with that though vik gains AP so well he still is very viable late game has his death ray can hit like a truck from very long range.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If Viktor's upgrades all had an additional tier that was Tier 2 Core + Needlessly Large Rod + some gold for a big pile of AP he'd be almost fine. I still want him to just get Kha's evolution system. Just copy paste the whole thing, balance the numbers a bit, and send it out.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If Viktor's upgrades all had an additional tier that was Tier 2 Core + Needlessly Large Rod + some gold for a big pile of AP he'd be almost fine. I still want him to just get Kha's evolution system. Just copy paste the whole thing, balance the numbers a bit, and send it out.
Something like kha's system could be really nice frankly I don't think vik would be super OP if at level 18 he had all three of his augment effects.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I think a Tier 2 system would be better than Kha's system just because you get a pretty significant power boost for only 1k gold. Has anyone played around with Red Augment in a support role? Can you ramp up AP bot lane fast enough that it makes a difference?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
His passive is named Evolving Technology! A Kha/Viktor feud almost writes itself!

When I was playing support Viktor I didn't even level laser. It was all about timing dmg trades with his Q. I wish the travel speed on it was higher. There's definitely a window for people to sneak in damage as it takes its sweet ass time getting back to you with a shield. I'd also like a little longer silence than 0.5 seconds on his ult. It's just so nothing.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Wait, Rivens skills have a cooldown???? hahaha ha hahahah.

Annie #1 ban on my list. I don't even care playing against Kassadin or Nasus or Rengar, but Annie. Fuck her.
Hah, yea no kidding, thing is, Yasuo has even shorter cooldowns than Riven (except his wind wall). So you can definitely play the cooldown game in a Yasuo vs Riven lane since both have similarly short cooldowns. The issue with Yasuo vs Riven is the fact he can't prime his whirlwind as easily before fighting and if he's at 0 strikes on his Q then getting the chance to whirlwind if Riven jumps your shit is likely never going to happen since it takes too long to prime. It's basically whoever can land their CC first and Yasuo is at a big disadvantage there compared to Riven, especially since Riven has 2 CCs compared to Yasuo's 1.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That's all cool and all but we all know that match up comes down to the NOOB JUNGLOR WHY U NO GANK and which of them throws the lane first by showing up with Lucidity Boots.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
The interesting thing is he calls out the w augment as being the underpowered one. I have had good success with both the W and E augments but never had any good luck with the q. The shield happening after the hit means you almost always already took the damage from the trade before the shield goes up and the run speed tacked on does little to help this issue. Also the q augments stats are crappy.

The W agument has okay stats and changes the power significantly in usefulness. Without it the field is almost totally relegated to defensive usage but with the W agument it can often be used agressivly and dropping it on top of somebody if they don't have a dash ready at that time they are going to be stunned. I cannot count the times I have stunned 3-4 people in a team fight with support vic build.

I would agree his augments need a higher level upgrade option. They have great gold efficiency at low levels but you are stuck with a 1k gold item taking up one of your slots. Even with that though vik gains AP so well he still is very viable late game has his death ray can hit like a truck from very long range.
Trust me when I say that Q is his best augment. It lets you kite and it lets you chase. It also lets you initiate with W; that Jinx trying to keep her distance? Q a minion and run right on top of her and drop W. #1 or #2 in dmg output in all games below.
rrr_img_56103.jpg

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lol @ using Dominion as an example to show his Q is his best upgrade. Probably the only time it's ever viable. The extra damage is really the only logical choice in summoners rift. It would definitely be much cooler if he worked like Syndra where once one of his abilities is maxed it gets the upgrade. Khazix style evolution would be cool as well.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
W range is amazing as a support because the radius of the W extends it even further. There so many walls and brushes you can W over to snag people.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Lol @ using Dominion as an example to show his Q is his best upgrade. Probably the only time it's ever viable. The extra damage is really the only logical choice in summoners rift. It would definitely be much cooler if he worked like Syndra where once one of his abilities is maxed it gets the upgrade. Khazix style evolution would be cool as well.
It was more to demonstrate that Viktor can kick ass despite the seemingly popular opinion that he's UP, and if anything Dominion proves my point even more, as he's considered a worse pick in Dominion than SR. I could post just as many successful matches where I go Augment E (about 30% of the time)-- the difference is that overall dmg output will be higher, but so will your death count as you are basically Assassin food without the speed boost from Q. Going Augment E gives you a godly mid game, but a meh late game once bruisers get some health/mr and you can't burst them down anymore. Going augment Q gives you a mediocre mid game because it puts you behind on AP, but a much better late game than going E because you need the mobility to chase/escape.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Isn't that kind of exactly where you would want the extra mobility the most?