League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
To climb from lower rating I would recommend NOT going bot lane. Too much randomness with what type of support player you get paired with. Supports have a huge affect on bot lane. Jungler affects everyone, but needs to know where to be at what times. Mid laner can affect everyone if they roam. Some top laners can single-handily win games too: Tryndamere & Udyr in particular. A Tryn or Udyr that wins lane can just continue pushing solo all game long, drawing opponents toward them and kiting them forever. This frees up pressure from rest of team and eventually these champs can just take turrets/inhibs/nexus by themselves since it would normally take 2+ champs to deal with them. I just played a Tryn game last night where I demolished a Xin Zhao and then enemy Jungler (Mundo) kept coming and I would demolish him too. I ended the game 17-6-x and would just take turrets/inhibs even with Xin or Mundo attacking me. Rest of my team was losing their lanes but we still win easy cause of how much pressure I applied.

Point is, carrying games so that you win more than you lose requires knowing how to take pressure off the rest of your team. A mid laner that just sits in mid farming up will be less impactful than one that roams and applies pressure on other areas of the map. Sure, you might win your lane, but your potential to take objectives is still shitty. A top laner needs to draw opponents to him to relieve pressure. Junglers need to determine who is the weakest link on enemy team and camp the fuck out of them. Don't let weak players get strong. Camp a lane or invade the enemy jungler or whatever seems best. A reactive jungler is a bad jungler. Be proactive, do the initiating. Typically whoever initiates first will win. Also, trying to help weak lanes hurts your team more than anything. Example: My Tryn game last night, Mundo came to my lane and only made me stronger. But since I was Tryndamere it wouldnt have mattered much anyway unless they started sending 3+ to me. Mundo should have coordinated ganks with the mid-laner too or he should have helped other lanes that were already strong. If you are a jungler and your bot lane is winning hard, go make them win even harder, push turrets/inhibs, don't try to save the 0-14 top laner. A roaming mid-laner should take the same advice. Help the stronger lanes. Don't try to save a feeding bot lane, it is more likely you will just get killed too.

Lastly, aggressiveness wins lanes. It might not always pay off and I certainly do not advocate tower diving, but harassing your enemy and then being the first to go "all-in" is typically a winning formula. Poke them down between last hits and once they are low enough to the point you think you can win the exchange, just do it. (But don't tower dive in most cases). A Tryndamere should almost never win early vs a Xin Zhao but I knew I needed to make the first move so I poked him early and at level 2 I went all-in. He didn't die though, he got to his turret and I didn't tower dive, he lived with 100 health, but he stupidly stuck around since there was a huge minion wave heading for his turret. Once he was on the edge of turret range and before he could react I Spinning Slash+AA to kill him off for first blood at level 2 and he still lost a lot of CS+XP. I won the lane, and the game from that. Another point: never go "all in" when the enemy has more creeps in the lane, creeps do tons of damage early on. You want creep damage advantage on your side.

ok that's enough rambling for now. I still suck and lose too many games.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Finally got into this game because a guy at work plays it nonstop and wont stfu about it. I'm level 8 now after like 2 days of playing. My champion of choice is Heimerdinger. It's mucho fun taking care of middle. Usually if my other teammates can't keep their lane then we're fucked so I'm *trying* to learn how to assist while dealing with middle lane. I finally got the memorization of using my item abilities though.

/blog
I haven't played in like a week because of Diablo3, but I played a bunch of Heimer last week in the team builder beta. Take Heimer top lane. You have decent sustain with your passive. You can play with your back to the top wall and place your turrets in a better way and you're only exposed from one direction.

Then again you're level 8 and most games probably don't have a jungler anyway.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Shyv is the best toplaner right now IMO. Shes strong as hell early game and shes outscales almost all toplaners late game. You can build botrk then full tank and do a shitload of damage with her while being a raid boss.

Her W runspeed buff and Ult escape makes her great for split pushing also. Shes just really strong and fun to play.

Tryn is great too, but if your team has no tank sometimes you can get fucked and lose games.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Shyv is the best toplaner right now IMO. Shes strong as hell early game and shes outscales almost all toplaners late game. You can build botrk then full tank and do a shitload of damage with her while being a raid boss.

Her W runspeed buff and Ult escape makes her great for split pushing also. Shes just really strong and fun to play.

Tryn is great too, but if your team has no tank sometimes you can get fucked and lose games.
I wouldn't necessarily agree with this. I would say they are a few that can go toe to toe with her early. She isn't nearly the power house she use to be.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well the patch is live and already had a 1st pick Kassadin that gets countered hard and feeds. This is going to be fun.

People dont read patch notes. I've managed to avoid getting a kass or vi on my team by linking the relevant sections in team chat. Other team picks one. Its freelo. Vi can still be viable but people are so used to getting that early kill and just being tanky and damaging at the same time. Not anymore chucklenuts!

edit: Oh and if people still insist on picking shyv before they know who they are laning against just pick Lee sin or Jayce if you are decent with either. They beat Shyv so hard in lane it doesn't even matter how hard she scales late.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya, kass seems pretty useless now. Not even quite sure what you could build to make him viable. Anybody jungle elise and see what the nerfs did to her?

sebur

Bronze Squire
Was debating perhaps a wits ends or nashor type of build with some mana/hp tanky shit like a archangel/RoA. I don't know though.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
People dont read patch notes. I've managed to avoid getting a kass or vi on my team by linking the relevant sections in team chat. Other team picks one. Its freelo. Vi can still be viable but people are so used to getting that early kill and just being tanky and damaging at the same time. Not anymore chucklenuts!

edit: Oh and if people still insist on picking shyv before they know who they are laning against just pick Lee sin or Jayce if you are decent with either. They beat Shyv so hard in lane it doesn't even matter how hard she scales late.
Vi didn't stop being one of the strongest champs in all of league just because of a small nerf. She's still a god tier jungler.

Anybody jungle elise and see what the nerfs did to her?
Still god tier and always will be.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_62921.jpg

Diamond in 31 wins. Pretty satisfied with that. Have they changed it to boot you out of diamond 5 if you lose too much?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Fuck, someone got to Diamond with Sion and Fiddle. Now I've got no tier excuses.

Yeah, you can get booted out of Diamond now if you lose too much or go on too long a hiatus.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, someone got to Diamond with Sion and Fiddle. Now I've got no tier excuses.

Yeah, you can get booted out of Diamond now if you lose too much or go on too long a hiatus.
Everything I have seen and read is that you can get t Diamond with anything if you are exceptional. As for me, I cannot get the fuck out of bronze using Vi, Wu, Shyv, Trundle, Leo, Raka etc etc etc ... fucking shoot me.

I was Toxic on purpose today for the first time that I can recall. I had lost 7 straight of the last few days and I finally get 1st pick, I call jungle and grab Wu. Our 4th pick does not read or ask anything or notice my smite and takes Rammus. I am then forced to go Top which I have never topped with Wu so I know my CS will be a lil shaky.

After leashing blue I get in lane and for some reason their jungle is hiding in my top bushes and I had no idea, this is level 1 (he skipped red). Their jungle and their top kill me at level 1, then our Ramm and Akali start talking shit to me and how bad I am. This is fucking level 1 and I am already a lil on tilt after the last 7 games of the past few days and this fucker stole my spot. So I purposely go into lane die again and then tell my team to get fucked that I am done. I then log on and off a few times to make it look like I am DCing so the other team does not think I rage quit. I sit in our base and watch my team get wrecked and talk shit to them. Once the other team is in our base i buy a few items and try to help, kind of, not really.

My Team is screaming to report me in /All and act surprised like what I was DCing fucking riot. I am 37 years old and not proud of this at all but man it was cathartic it felt good to fucking go from Anakin to Vader. I think I need to tell the LOL Community to get fucked after biting my tongue for months. At the end of the game 3 people on the other team honored me HAHA!!!! The next game I got Jungle with Vi and went 11/1/12 and carried my team.

Again not proud of what I did but had to share, this fucking LOL Community is worse than WoW

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT

Jesus fuck Riot.

It's only 700 pages, no need to update us on wtf is going on.

Attempting to Reconnect - Page 675 - League of Legends Community

Plaid_sl

shitlord
Everything I have seen and read is that you can get t Diamond with anything if you are exceptional. As for me, I cannot get the fuck out of bronze using Vi, Wu, Shyv, Trundle, Leo, Raka etc etc etc ... fucking shoot me.

I was Toxic on purpose today for the first time that I can recall. I had lost 7 straight of the last few days and I finally get 1st pick, I call jungle and grab Wu. Our 4th pick does not read or ask anything or notice my smite and takes Rammus. I am then forced to go Top which I have never topped with Wu so I know my CS will be a lil shaky.

After leashing blue I get in lane and for some reason their jungle is hiding in my top bushes and I had no idea, this is level 1 (he skipped red). Their jungle and their top kill me at level 1, then our Ramm and Akali start talking shit to me and how bad I am. This is fucking level 1 and I am already a lil on tilt after the last 7 games of the past few days and this fucker stole my spot. So I purposely go into lane die again and then tell my team to get fucked that I am done. I then log on and off a few times to make it look like I am DCing so the other team does not think I rage quit. I sit in our base and watch my team get wrecked and talk shit to them. Once the other team is in our base i buy a few items and try to help, kind of, not really.

My Team is screaming to report me in /All and act surprised like what I was DCing fucking riot. I am 37 years old and not proud of this at all but man it was cathartic it felt good to fucking go from Anakin to Vader. I think I need to tell the LOL Community to get fucked after biting my tongue for months. At the end of the game 3 people on the other team honored me HAHA!!!! The next game I got Jungle with Vi and went 11/1/12 and carried my team.

Again not proud of what I did but had to share, this fucking LOL Community is worse than WoW
I normally scoff at rage stories but this one was quite worthy.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT

Jesus fuck Riot.

It's only 700 pages, no need to update us on wtf is going on.

Attempting to Reconnect - Page 675 - League of Legends Community

RiotRival_sl said:

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
They just posted that recently, last I had read people were still bitching for an update.

I just don't understand why they still have so many problems with their servers.