League Of Legends

Had a heimer game today where I went 16-7-whatever. I did 98K damage to enemies because they kept diving at my team and I would drop three turrets + ulted turret. Goodnight.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That's so strange. When I sent my smurf through placements last season I still got dumped into silver with a 4-6.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Rofl what, I was 2-8, I threw as hard as I possibly could and even left one of the games I won, and it dumped me in silver 2. I wanted bronze sooooo bad but it just wouldn't do it.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I went 8-2 and got silver 5.

thats when i decided to just ignore everyone and have fun playing teemo every game.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I hate that i am in Bronze, but when I get out it will be oh so sweet. I might have to throw a party!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
See how bad it really is/see how long it took me to climb out of it mostly.

Any high silver or up mmr player can climb out of bronze pretty easily. I had an account that started bronze four because it hadn't had previous ranked experience and I went 1-9 in my placements on purpose. Had a buddy that had the typical bronze mentality of "I'm only here because of the bads I get". So I bet him 2k RP that I could get out of Bronze in less then a week on the account. I'm enjoying my free skins.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Although the game used is DOTA2, the documentary actually has some great insight into the life of e-sport players and the e-sport scene in general.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Pantheon dumpstered hard on pbe. This is why I can't play this stupid game anymore. Popular for a few weeks in the jungle? BETTER NERF THE FUCK OUT OF HIM. Meanwhile Vi ruled the jungle with an iron fist for half a year, but hey, she sold sexy cop skins, so hands off.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
For placements, your "normals" win/loss record while leveling up to 30 is used to help place you initially if you never played ranked before. So if you are in Bronze after placements, you probably have a horrid W/L record for normals and likewise, smurfs are placed higher since you likely have a decent W/L record. A rioter confirmed this somewhere a while ago.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whats the dumpster rate for PBE? 100% from what I gather in this thread.
Have to constantly nerf downwards in order to make room for new Champions to slot into now vacated top power tier.

I don't really see away for them to not do so. If you don't nerf to make room for the new then you have to constantly increase power and then the whole game spins out of control balance wise.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Whats the dumpster rate for PBE? 100% from what I gather in this thread.
I agree. Fuck Pantheon. He totally should lose 3500 range on his ult and have his stun duration cut in half for the first 12 minutes of the game. Those are balanced changes that are even more balanced coming down at the exact same time. On a champion with a sub 50% win rate. After Elise and Vi got to dictate the entire jungle for the better part of a year before anything was done to either of them.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I agree. Fuck Pantheon. He totally should lose 3500 range on his ult and have his stun duration cut in half for the first 12 minutes of the game. Those are balanced changes that are even more balanced coming down at the exact same time. On a champion with a sub 50% win rate. After Elise and Vi got to dictate the entire jungle for the better part of a year before anything was done to either of them.
I assume you're being sarcastic and disagree with the changes? Can't tell
biggrin.png

His win rate is sub 50% at Bronze/Silver/Gold only.
Plat/Diamond he is 51%
Challenger he is 55%

So he should be nerfed just because he is slightly above 50% on challenger? They tried to do the same stupid shit with Lee Sin on the ptr but those nerfs never made it live.