League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Healers are OP... soraka/sona probably nami too.

Lux pretty OP too, but since she is all skillshots she can easily be "bad". I played her 2x and lead my team both times and I even dominated an opposing lux who was pretty bad in comparison.

Ive seen Ahri twice and seemed very OP, maybe moreso than Lux... so much movement, less reliant on skillshots with the foxfire.

Teemo sucks imo but maybe cause I dominated him as Lux and he could never penetrate my infinite shields lol.

Teleport summoner spell is a MUST, it's on 30sec cooldown when you TP to turrets. Use it to get to lane as soon as you enter the game. It's always up.

Heal Summoner spell is likely OP too but I can't see replacing TP or Flash.

I saw an Ashe that was really really good because her Ult is up so much and once it lands Ashe can just crit you to death in 3 hits, Ashe is probably the most broken ADC, Varus is likely very good too due to his Ult. Ezreal might be okay, very high mobility and that global ult, but the ones I've been paired with have been pretty bad. ADCs that can lock down the enemy are much preferred since this mode features high sustain and/or high mobility champions. Just spamming skills won't necessarily do the job if your opponent can keep using abilities too.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Any champ with long cooldowns is going to be a monster.

Blitz with 6 second CD on ult, constant runspeed enhance as long as you remember to push it when it refreshes, 1 second knock up and a hook that started at 4 second cooldown is fun as hell.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
You jaded heartless bastards...not one single "congrats" for making Silver. Everything I do, I do it for you and I get nothing. You have hurt me deeply.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I actually had great success with Jinx and Ashe was next on my list to try. I had debated Ahri as well and probably Ziggs.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Grats Oblio!

ps, Kayle is completely broken as fuck in URF mode. her lvl 16 ult is a 11sec CD, her Heal just gets absolutely absurd because the ratio is good but the speed boost you get on it. Point and Click HUUUGE nuke with her Q and 100% E uptime. Ughhhhhh.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just played an URF as Vlad, holy shit he is broken in this mode. I couldn't carry my team because they were just bad, like we had a 5/21 Ziggs but I imagine with some competent team mates Vlad can crush.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've only ever seen Vlads lose in streams so far. I think he's better on paper than in reality, but who knows. Every champ is insane mostly so far. I really wanna play some Warwick and some Yasuo and see how that goes. Can you buy Manamune? Fully stacked it'd be hilarious, infinite full damage proc seems awesome.

Also, CW picked the dongernator vs Gambit just now

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Just played an URF as Vlad, holy shit he is broken in this mode. I couldn't carry my team because they were just bad, like we had a 5/21 Ziggs but I imagine with some competent team mates Vlad can crush.
Any champion is going to seem "broken" in this mode..lol... Vlad is probably decent though. He will have really good sustain. Probably not as good as many other champs though.

Kayle definitely OP. Anyone with healing breaks this game mode.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like seeing people pick Katarina. Just... why. The mode damn near nullifies the advantage of her resets anyway.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
TSM vs C9 playing a URF Exhibition right now. Riot trolling the crap out of them with Kobe doing an in-game interview with OddOne while he ganked lol.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jesus Christ that was insane, lol. Kudos to Riot for the extra touches, like the in-your-face interviews and the EU caster takeover.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That was so good. Though without experience the picks were questionable. Sona and/or Kayle would have been much better than Xerath/Ezreal/Vlad

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dunno, Ezreal is pretty bullshit. His Q is basically always up and lowers his already low cooldowns every time it connects. AP Ez if you can land the hits has got to be insane.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sona is basically godmode in april fools day format need to send atleast three champs to take her out once she hits level 2.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Karma is so deadly in URF... wow.
Im 3-0 with Nami. I was beating everyone, including soraka, teemo, veigar, ashe... even going 1v2 and winning but Karma was destroying me.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Enemy urf team had soraka, sona, nami, janna, heimer. May as well afk at fountain for 12 minutes.