League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The rune sale is nice but damn, still about 60K IP short of owning all of them. I spent 65K on runes. Purchased every single Quint. I have 22 sets of runes unpurchased but they are mostly useless. I made sure to get all offensive marks and all defensive seals. And a bunch of random ones. Once the sale ends I'll be about 90k IP short of owning them all.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I have 17k IP but I dunno what to buy yet. I want health regen quints and all the CDR I think. Health yellows too I guess.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Flat health beats armor now for like 6 levels or so, then armor is better again, so if you're looking for a huge all-in botlane or something health yellows are a good way to go. I think scaling CDR blues will have a place in the game now, as 15% is not a small amount.

If you're short of IP though no reason to really worry, flat armor is still great, as is flat/scaling mr blues.

Fadaar

That guy
Got raped in a bot URF game. Jesus christ fuck a bot controlled Soraka or Veigar, especially when they run around together.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Alright Riot, time to make turrets immune to damage for the first seven minutes. These double turret pushes kill the lane phase and are extremely boring to watch. They've done more and more to try and curb this and it's just not going away. Just make it impossible.

Radge_sl

shitlord
Got raped in a bot URF game. Jesus christ fuck a bot controlled Soraka or Veigar, especially when they run around together.
In some ways, I find the URF co-op mode more enjoyable than the actual PvP matches. Its actually kind of fun to watch people's shit get stomped in by an AI Sona.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Smite/Teleport Feral Flare Master Yi is amazing! He might be my new go to jungler.

Wriggles > Bork > ghostblade > tanky item (bveil / randuins) > IE.
Soooooooo much fun. Holy balls.
They have to nerf this. I just 1v4'd constantly and went 23-5 in my first try.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I hate people. In my series for Gold, this thresh who is amazingly toxic. Play against Eve, he buys zero wards and rushes face of the mountain. He doesn't pink anything. He doesn't deep ward. He insists on pushing the wave to cs with his face of the mountain and they get ganked repeatedly. Jesus fuck.

misery_sl

shitlord
I'll continue my quest to get every single champion, with IP. Took a little break, and now I'm 30 or so champions behind.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Feral Flare + Yi = lulz

rrr_img_64323.jpg