League Of Legends

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's more fun to scream 'dumpster' than to wait and see what goes live. Remember the Pantheon nerfs that gave everyone a stroke?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Finally after 6 or 7 failed promo attempts I got Silver 4. I won my first game as jung with Xin, 2nd game I got a a Rammus jungle that rushed warmog and did not even get a machete ... he went 3/16/2 so that was a loss. I played well as Soraka Supp so well that the whole opposing team honored me. My score was garbage but they saw what I did in team fights, I even killed their mid lane 1v1 and she had 3 levels on me.

My last game the trolls were strong once again. Yasuo Top, Wu Mid, Bot lane was J4 and Malph and I played Udyr Jung Trick2g style. I carried the team 10/1/8 most gold and farm in the game, did Baron at like 25 mins. I over came the trolls to get myself into Silver 4!!!!

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Another game where someone doesn't connect for the first 15 minutes. What a load of horseshit this game is. Oh, one person never connected, go ahead and waste a half hour of your life.
Two games tonight two 4v5s. What the fuck is wrong with Riot? How is this shit still possible?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's more fun to scream 'dumpster' than to wait and see what goes live. Remember the Pantheon nerfs that gave everyone a stroke?
The changes that didn't go through because of said stroking? How about the Lee Sin changes that everyone despised that were also trashed?

The time to speak is when changes are still on test. "Wait and see what goes live" is a fucking awful plan.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Something people don't seem to be noting about the feral changes on test is that the 30 stacks you get to turn it into feral flare appear to count towards the damage bonus now, which seems like a significant boost actually. 30 stacks is a lot.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Something people don't seem to be noting about the feral changes on test is that the 30 stacks you get to turn it into feral flare appear to count towards the damage bonus now, which seems like a significant boost actually. 30 stacks is a lot.
Yeah, if that's true that's fairly significant.

I don't care what they do, feral flare change needs to happen. I get into a game and the jungler says "I'm feral flare so I won't be in lane for 15 minutes" is not a meta I ever want to support.

I usually don't bitch, but I do have to say that all the anti snowball mechanics riot has put in to the game are starting to kill the fun for me. Having one person get caught at 18-20 mins or losing a small team fight then getting a dragon should not allow the enemy team to make up 75%-100% of a five thousand gold difference that they were behind because of their abysmal laning and lack of early game dragon control. Oh and they also catch up in levels because of yet another anti snowball mechanic. Sigh.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I stopped playing when they buffed top tower. Pretty much lost all respect for the game in that instant.

Let the fucking meta police itself you fucks, don't keep trying to nudge it back to what you want it to be.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's pretty much just no automated timers and no automated voice calls. Which imo is good because none of that shit should be automatic. If you really don't know the timers it should be a disadvantage to you because you're not keeping track.

On the plus side, got back to plat 2, winning 20+lp a win, and finally starting to play with a bunch of diamond border players. Maybe I'll get diamond this season...get pumped!

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I can't play right now due to the fucking attempting to reconnect bullshit again. Half my games have either me or multiple other people having connections issues. It's not my internet, at least not in general because I can surf the web no problem, and it seems to be completely random when it happens. I can play 5 games in a row no problem, have one game where I literally can't even play, then the next game is completely fine. It makes no fucking sense. It's completely nonsensical in that if I start a game with the problem, it will never go away throughout the game, no matter what I do. Yet if I can start the game and I don't have a problem in the first thirty seconds, it never happens at all. This leads me to conclude that the issue is somehow a random connection to riot that isn't happening every game, but the hell if I know how to address that.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
The thing is, they're not even against automatic timers. They just don't want automatic timers in a 3rd party program. They're open to adding automatic timers themselves as a default UI feature - which is nearly already the case with chat and timestamps, granted you can do basic addition.

I mean, I'm only a Gold/Plat player...but tracking Baron and Dragon timers is such a menial task. It's not difficult whatsoever using what's already in the game. So personally, I don't consider it that big of an advantage because I expect every other Gold/Platinum player to be able to track atleast those 2 timers very easily.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
You don't even have to time it. this isn't LCS, very seldom are people waiting when the shit spawns. Just know in general when stuff is due and you need to get vision on it, then go do something to make it available. Nothing pisses me off more than teams who just insist on standing around dragon for 30 seconds when it's about to spawn. A) You better damn well know the other team will notice we're all MIA and go "hmm, dragon?" and B) that time is better spent four man diving bot or something then taking dragon after the fact, or even invading their bottom buff and waiting for a pick first. Instead people just run to the dragon pit and stand around like mongoloids. Same thing happens around mid turret once bot takes a turret. Both sides end up with three or four people standing there doing dick if they both have waveclear, meanwhile I go do something useful if I don't see a dive readily available.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
If you're sick of League, give Dota a shot - they added an interface option to place the Minimap in the bottom right like league. I figure that patch change was for league players only. Just a PSA. Back to your League stuff I'm out! And it has built in voice =p.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Just got into this. Climbing my way out of elo hell in bronze 3 right now. Never seen a more toxic community since I was in flowers of happiness, holy shit people lose it no matter what.