League Of Legends

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Darien is worth 3 times what Soaz is right now. Darien at least gets into teamfights.

Gambit losing teamfights when the gold is almost even is never a good sign for them. They can win teamfights when they're 10k+ behind.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Total dick statement here but couldn't they find a hotter host for the EULCS? Sjokz is pretty average. And what is up with NALCS, why do we not have some hot host like Lindsay Geektron?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Because they aren't total dicks, I'm assuming. Doesn't seem like they go for sheer sex appeal. Sjokz is pretty though, just not curvy.

Soaz trying to redeem himself I see. Still not sure I'm willing to put him back in my lineup next week, will see how their game vs. Roccat goes. I need Jankos to perform too though :l Fat chance of both coming through with how these teams have been doing, stomps one way or the other.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Friend of mine picked pretty much a completely Fnatic team. Was soo happy until today. Although I have an all NA team so I won't know until tomorrow anyway whether I even have a chance. Sitting in 3 leagues trying to keep track lol.

DMBTylerWSP_sl

shitlord
I really wish they'd either update the fantasy site in real time or at least try to roll out updates faster. I generally like to watch the game on one screen with my stats open on the other. It just doesn't feel the same as fantasy football
frown.png

sebur

Bronze Squire
I agree, I just found myself checking the site going...wait...this hasn't updated yet...fuck this! I don't really know how an infrastructure for a fantasy league would work but I feel like there should be some kind of tie in to their league client so it auto reports or is that not possible and there is literally someone sitting there entering in stats per game?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
God, seeing Kev1n's gigantic points sitting in my alternate pool is making me sad

Edit: I like how Soaz and Jankos, my two drafts, currently have the two lowest scores across both teams. -_-

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Total dick statement here but couldn't they find a hotter host for the EULCS? Sjokz is pretty average. And what is up with NALCS, why do we not have some hot host like Lindsay Geektron?
Everyone on their broadcast team was a former pro gamer. She won the Eurocup iCTF with her team multiple times in Unreal Tournament back in the early 2000's. After college she was one of the first people doing media work for League of Legends.

She's hot enough to be on camera, she's good at her job, and she has "gamer cred".

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Everyone on their broadcast team was a former pro gamer. She won the Eurocup iCTF with her team multiple times in Unreal Tournament back in the early 2000's. After college she was one of the first people doing media work for League of Legends.

She's hot enough to be on camera, she's good at her job, and she has "gamer cred".
Had no clue about her gamer cred, probably because I never followed the Unreal Pro Scene. That all makes sense now and yes hot enough to be on camera for a show with a HUGE GEEK AUDIENCE! She is far hotter than 85% of their viewers will ever get so, yes hot enough.

But wtf is up with MURCIA? Oh I mean NA, we are shallow assholes get me Olivia Mund or some really hot chick that is able to walk and chew gum. They are in LA they should be able to find a dozen out of work Female Meteorologists that could do am adequate job.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The whole point with their casters and analysts is they want people who can actually talk about the game naturally. Sure you could hire someone that's never seen the game and train them, but hiring experienced pros/ex-players is way easier and more goodwill towards the aforementioned nerds. They also don't really need more people than they already have. If someone leaves the NA desks, could see a girl turn up, maybe.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The whole point with their casters and analysts is they want people who can actually talk about the game naturally. Sure you could hire someone that's never seen the game and train them, but hiring experienced pros/ex-players is way easier and more goodwill towards the aforementioned nerds. They also don't really need more people than they already have. If someone leaves the NA desks, could see a girl turn up, maybe.
I am just talking about a host not a shout caster. We see hot chicks interview pro-athletes all the time and it is clear they have no clue what they are saying, they are just following a script of questions. I am just asking for a little eye candy to balance out the nerd over load.