League Of Legends

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Damn! So close.

EDIT: lol? wtf was that comment from Dyrus about Oddone as the new coach? Is there beef there? That shit was awkward.
OddOne is basically the team mom now(DanDinh style). Reggie is still the coach. He did an interview where it sounds like he's a streamer now. He's obviously smart about the game but he's not an analytical type coach as you can tell by just listening to him when the team would have discussions after losses.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
OUT OF BRONZE!!!
smile.png
:emoji_nose:)
Congrats Dude, that is a big deal IMO! Don't expect too much in the way of accolades from the rest of these jaded fucks.
tongue.png

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol bronze. fucking noob. l2play scrub. don't speak here.

:p

Grats yo! My internet has been so damn unstable this whole Memorial Day wknd so far, which is annoying because I wanted to play some drunk league! I even called customer service and they said they were doing maintenance (which is suppose to finish up today...) Psh, fk that!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I know it is only one week, but we might actually have some parity in NA for the Summer Split.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll try to do this every week, but who knows. I have all this free time due to having tomorrow off. (I assume all the scoring is final now...)

Rerolled Power Ranks!!!

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I won in all 3 leagues I'm in. My LMQ bet paid off fucking huge. Xiaoweixiao and Vasilli put out some fucking insane numbers.

There were some exciting matches, but I felt like the same champs were picked over and over. Supposedly there were 40 different champs picked/banned though. Still felt a little stale, perhaps because a handful were 90-100% picked or banned.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So yeah, Seraph. He's kind of meh. Looks like any challenger solo queue guy playing competitive. Overly aggressive, dies unnecessarily, isn't great in map movements, etc. I think Monte's Korean fetish might have bit them in the ass. I'm sure they'll get better but he's definitely underwhelming.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Both C9 and CLG look like they are still adjusting to their player changes. I don't think it will be long before they get stronger though.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Both C9 and CLG look like they are still adjusting to their player changes. I don't think it will be long before they get stronger though.
You mean TSM?

Anyway, C9's 1 kill game or whatever the fuck that was against dignitas totally fucked me. Meteos should never pick khazix again.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
So yeah, Seraph. He's kind of meh. Looks like any challenger solo queue guy playing competitive. Overly aggressive, dies unnecessarily, isn't great in map movements, etc. I think Monte's Korean fetish might have bit them in the ass. I'm sure they'll get better but he's definitely underwhelming.
They're really not doing him any favors with the strats they're using either. Put him on a carry top like Irelia, then lane swap so he's forced to follow the jungle around because she can't 1v2. He had no chance from the start in that C9 game, by the time he got to a 1v1 with Balls he was 2 levels down. They constantly talk about their bot lane being the best in the world, let your supposed mechanic god go 1v1 top and play it straight up.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Seraph isn't quite the "plug and play" top lane they thought he'd be. But yeah, I trust CLG will work out the kinks by the end of the summer split and make a run for worlds.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If what's on PBE hits live they finally found a way to get rid of Kha'Zix.
Doubtful.

His damage is getting majorly buffed and his W has a lot more utility. Now he can slow up to 50% and it also grants 2 seconds of vision and the 2.4 AD ratio on Q is disgusting.
He's just going back to being an assassin again.