League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
New job, been in Cleveland all of last with with 256k wifi at the hotel. Going back next week so I haven't played at all. How is Azir? I've watched a few streams/vids and he seems incredibly weak. Did they nerf him in the last few weeks on the PBR? I don't remember him being that gimpy.

Also I bought Pentekill Karthus today because of the sale. I really want to play some K-Jung.
Not nerfed afaik. Just remember that PBE players typically play worse than SoloQ. While the champ may appear to be strong on PBE it simply doesn't translate well to the Live environment. If you remember, I even posted that I thought he was weak after my testings on PBE. Nothing seems to have changed. He's continuing to have the absolute lowest win rate across all champs (hovering between 30-35%).

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
choke
frown.png

oh well, hopefully all the teams bootcamping in korea will help them build stronger foundation going forward.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Not nerfed afaik. Just remember that PBE players typically play worse than SoloQ. While the champ may appear to be strong on PBE it simply doesn't translate well to the Live environment. If you remember, I even posted that I thought he was weak after my testings on PBE. Nothing seems to have changed. He's continuing to have the absolute lowest win rate across all champs (hovering between 30-35%).
It wasn't a champ vs. Champ comparison. It was against jungle creeps.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Playing against azir in high elo, his early game lane presence is GIGANTIC. he dominates the lane and is extremely hard to play against when played right. His escape power is absolutely retarded. He's basically completely invincible and ungankable in lane when played right.

That said, as good as his kit makes him in lane, it just has nothing that translates into team fights. His end game scaling makes basically like putting nami top. Sure he's got some neat tricks, but his neat tricks don't really translate into effective damage. Due to that fact he'd really be best as support, until you consider his presence and harass push lanes and his mobility is entirely self-centered. He's just got a really bad support kit, only really workable in fringe scenarios. He just isn't designed intelligently.

His place sucks, and if you just straight up buff his late game he'll turn into a really retarded character. His incredible range extention combined with larger/faster than liss escapes already make his laning phase way too good.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I don't know about you guys, but I am looking forward to buying that TSM Dyrus Rumble Skin :p

Fanboi can dream, right?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Playing against azir in high elo, his early game lane presence is GIGANTIC. he dominates the lane and is extremely hard to play against when played right. His escape power is absolutely retarded. He's basically completely invincible and ungankable in lane when played right.

That said, as good as his kit makes him in lane, it just has nothing that translates into team fights. His end game scaling makes basically like putting nami top. Sure he's got some neat tricks, but his neat tricks don't really translate into effective damage. Due to that fact he'd really be best as support, until you consider his presence and harass push lanes and his mobility is entirely self-centered. He's just got a really bad support kit, only really workable in fringe scenarios. He just isn't designed intelligently.

His place sucks, and if you just straight up buff his late game he'll turn into a really retarded character. His incredible range extention combined with larger/faster than liss escapes already make his laning phase way too good.
He really scream jungle but his base stats are just bad. Even full defense with a bunch of CDR runes and the 50hp shield mastery he can barely (if at all) clear both buffs.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
He really scream jungle but his base stats are just bad. Even full defense with a bunch of CDR runes and the 50hp shield mastery he can barely (if at all) clear both buffs.
When i messed around with him I went Attack Speed, AP, Armor and MR Runes. Then 21/9/0 for masteries my clear speed was fine and I ended up building Frozen heart with jungle item and masteries I ended up at 35% CDR. Aside from being mechanically bad with him I think the build was fine. I could see Tear for being useful on him as well as Athenes as he is a mana whore.

sebur

Bronze Squire

Where has he been played higher up? Is he being played mid or has he just been in the games you been playing? I mainly play mid and I just feel like my Ori/Ziggs/Xerath/Cass would destroy him but I haven't seen him mid when I play any of those yet to find out.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
TSM vs SK 9/21/2014

Wow that TSM vs SK match was soooo sloppy. I cannot believe that throw they had in SK's Base. Maybe that loss will be good for them though as far as not looking too far ahead.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
TSM vs SK 9/21/2014
yeah, that was a pretty big faceplant. they had no business losing that. hopefully they learn from it and return stronger like samsung has. on the brightside, they still have a week to practice and get better for next year.

Ganthorn

N00b
Where has he been played higher up? Is he being played mid or has he just been in the games you been playing? I mainly play mid and I just feel like my Ori/Ziggs/Xerath/Cass would destroy him but I haven't seen him mid when I play any of those yet to find out.
Ive fought him mid as xerath and ziggs and it is annoying but you generally have the range to stay away from his poke. I could see him being terrible against a shorter range mid hero

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ive fought him mid as xerath and ziggs and it is annoying but you generally have the range to stay away from his poke. I could see him being terrible against a shorter range mid hero
You know I was thinking about this as well. Perhaps a Syndra. I don't think melee would do good but I could be wrong.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
all 3 NA teams are still in...

TSM likely loses to SSW in 2 weeks
Im hoping C9 can make it out of groups but I don't see LMQ making it.
I think there has been too much turmoil with LMQ recently regarding ownership and stuff, their play seemed to suffer last couple weeks of LCS. Maybe they got their shit together though and can pull out some upsets.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I agree, I think LMQ is done and unfortunately what could have been an NA hopeful (TSM) it seems is going to get smashed by SSW as they seem super strong right now. That being said C9 is our last hope probably.