League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
maybe you should read posts more closely then cause I was answering to your statement earlier where you said that out of all the newly released champions this year you claimed Azir was the weakest and I pointed out how wrong that statement is
Take your own advice. My rankings are my opinion and I stand by it. I never claimed it was absolute fact but I clearly stated "I would rank these champions" as such and I stand by it. My opinion is based upon my own strengths and I would excel with Velkoz/Gnar over Azir, thus I ranked them accordingly. In fact, Velkoz would counter Azir pretty hard in mid lane.

Ouch. Poor AHQ.
Steamrolled. Yikes.
Sub-20minute game incoming?

Take your own advice. My rankings are my opinion and I stand by it. I never claimed it was absolute fact but I clearly stated "I would rank these champions" as such and I stand by it. My opinion is based upon my own strengths and I would excel with Velkoz/Gnar over Azir, thus I ranked them accordingly. In fact, Velkoz would counter Azir pretty hard in mid lane.
[/Spoiler]
translation: I suck at Azir so champion must be bad

Vitality

HUSTLE
I watched scarra play azir last night, seems incredibly difficult to play right, to most that probably is a bad thing.

So you are saying he's not bad then? You seem to be dodging this question.
he isn't bad, not as bad as you make him out to be and it will take its time for people to figure out what plays can be done with him

I watched scarra play azir last night, seems incredibly difficult to play right, to most that probably is a bad thing.
the same has been said about Lee Sin but that doesn't mean that he sucks

Vitality

HUSTLE
the same has been said about Lee Sin but that doesn't mean that he sucks
Not saying he sucks, just difficult to play, most people are in silver or below. Difficult to play champs are likely bad in their eyes.

I play a lot of lee sin, and I'm bad at it... way worse than I am with someone like Ryze who requires much less skill to do anything with. Therefore Lee Sin is a bad champ in my eyes when I take ranked success into consideration.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Super annoyed, I woke up this morning and went to the lol esports site site to find the YouTube links and nothing was spoilered. Not sure if it is because I visited the site on my kindle and the mobile defaults are different. No matter what the reason I am pretty disappointed. I was looking forward to watching without knowing.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That does suck, but hey... the current match is probably the most anticipated of the day other than SSW vs EDG. You can watch unspoiled right now!
biggrin.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
TSM went from dominating to getting dominated. Very bad performance there. Honestly, once I saw the Trist pick, I figured they'd lose. How long before teams start banning her?

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
knew dyrus would get dumpstered at worlds. But it is depressing seeing that bot lane getting pushed around with that comp.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
30% win rate seems a bit extreme, lol.
0.9% popularity for a new champ is also extremely bad. He's the 2nd least popular champ... just ahead of Urgot. Granted, the data is just rolling in now so I expect the numbers to be a bit different tomorrow and the weeks to come