League Of Legends

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea. 8 seconds is honestly a long time though if you're not starting in your base. That builds up into a 1.75 second stun which almost allows a full charge of his Q and W too. Add in one or two more champs with CC for much picks.

I'm just seeing lane bully really written all over the new sion kit. I mean, as long as he puts out decent early game damage how do you enter in to heavy trades knowing that at the best you are going to trade kills with him? Was pretty disinterested even when the lore stuff started popping up but just the kit kind of has me drooling for something that fun and bully like. Also new raka is really nice, and new viktor is an absolute terror at least in lane.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Sion seems fun, I like the kit a lot. Much better than the Azir champ! Im not sure if Sion fits my playstyle exactly but I'll give him a shot for sure. He definitely screams top or jungle and imo that kit makes him prime to see time in LCS as long as the numbers are decent. CC+Tanky+Shield+TemporaryGA+Charge... like wow, he's a beast.

Interesting quirk for those wanting to play the new Viktor. His Q does most of its damage from the follow up auto, however the auto damage is based on level and not your Q level. So dump one point in Q to start the lane then max your E for some really nice damage for low investment.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea Lichbane Viktor is scary now. I like the looks of the new Soraka on paper, I don't really play support but if I do I'll give her a shot

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Saw someone play raka mid. It ain't that bad. Shame the W passive is champ only or you might be able to jungle her for some fun.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
After trying the new Sion kit... he feels really good and will probably be a legit jungler upon release.
I'm not sure what build path to go but I imagine all tanky with maybe feral flare would be optimal.

He's pretty squishy until he can farm up his W passive a lot and he is very susceptible to CC (his Ult ignores CC which helps of course).
Sion still feels enough like Sion to make most people happy too.

Looks like he can still be played AP or AD, though I'm not sure on the scalings atm.
He has Q & R on AD scaling and W and E on AP scaling. W also deals % health and scales with max health.

I think tanky AP or tanky AD could both be viable for sure. I tried him AD so far with very little tanky and it was fun but squishy and CC locked me up pretty hard. His passive is so lolz, can almost always get trades. Late game Sion could be amazing, especially with 12% damage health to enemies everytime he pops his shield. CDR is likely going to be necessary as well.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, whenever mystery gifting becomes available I just have to do a couple. It appears I always get super lucky when I do my first couple. The first time it even went live I ended up getting Blood Lord Vlad, 2nd time MG was available I ended up getting Blackfrost Anivia. The last time it was available within my first ~5 I got Ice Toboggan Corki, Magnificent TF & Soulstealer Vlad.

Saw gifting went live again...ahhh hell, let's give it a shot.

1st gift: Obsidian Malphite...meh, it's alright but w/e, let's try again see if my luck continues.

2nd gift: Picture Attached.

3rd gift: Then I get addicted...well, let's do 3 tonight...2nd picture.

Fuck yea.
biggrin.png

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I knew people were underestimating my boys. Come on ackerman, fuck them right in the pussy

FNC vs SSB

everyone talking about how good SSB is at teamfights and then Fnatic owns them in two of them, one is an ace and baron for it. Don't throw it now FNC!

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
FNC vs SSB

Everyone on Fnatic brought their A game. Awesome play from Yellowstar, Cyanide, xPeke, and Rekkles at all stages of the game.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thats why I didn't list him in the second list.
frown.png
Apple pie is failing me now though, mega sadness with that talon pick.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
How does FNC beat SSB and lose to OMG. FNC is probably the only team I follow regularly, and they seem to have big swings. Soaz definitely is the weakest link. I was pretty surprised by how poorly xPeke played Xerath. I think it was really that pick that was their downfall vs LMQ. Haven't had a chance to watch the SSB game though, excited to see that when I get home

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Played some viktor in a custom for a few. New kit is really good. Th eye are hardly any mana issues. And the ultimate moves so fast.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
None of you guys up for drunk league tonight? wtf? Got Oblio and Trolls so far, need 5! Can aram, can normal, can even 5v5 team ranked for all I care.