League Of Legends

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm raising my rating of Rivington from 1/10 to 2/10 after watching that. He was really into it.
He's still the worst caster by far. He can barely form sentences. The EU casters have a firmer grasp of the English language than he does.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Holy shit, Meteos and Hai and those rumble ults, not to mention Lemon's disengages protecting the Sneaky. Good god. I did not think C9 had that in them.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
He's still the worst caster by far. He can barely form sentences. The EU casters have a firmer grasp of the English language than he does.
I absolutely love the EU casters. Makes me jelly.

But I do like kobe, phreak, and the other guy who looks like he's 13 years old. I think they do a good job.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Riv has the best voice for it and he sounds like a good caster should, he's just incoherent. I mean he literally makes no sense half the fucking time. At this point he's kind of like the Madden of LOL though, people seem to love him for it.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
C9 lost in champ select
I missed that portion of this game - just woke up, was just coming in here to ask how Shield was able to get this team comp? Zed, Lee Sin, Zilean and Lucian and in exchange you get Nidalee?

Did Lemon forget his notebook?

Oo, some fight still left for C9. Nidalee might be worth it afterall!

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Zed such a frustrating champ. Love when my team gets it. Hate it when the other team does.

Talon pick makes no sense. He was kept in vision by lee sin over and over, and even if he does make something happen (he never did), there is Zilean there to ruin your day. ugh. Disappointing.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So TSM vs Samsung White and C9 vs Samsung Blue and if either can advance they have to face off vs the other Samsung team... looks like NA is out and EU already out . meh!

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
The bracket just looks so stacked on the top half for the quarter finals.
I mean, both Samsungs, then TSM & c9. Will be interesting to see how TSM fair against SSW because let's be honest here, SSW looked unstoppable in their group stage. At least c9 vs SSB, SSB did drop a game to Fnatic and we all know c9 >>> fnatic so I think c9 could have a chance.

Then you get on the bottom half of the bracket. Like, Royal, EDG & OMG all looked fairly mediocre in their games. NJWS is probably the strongest team on the bottom side of the bracket but they still dropped games to Alliance & c9 so they aren't that invincible.

It'll probably be White power in the finals, SSW vs NJWS, but my heart wants C9 (or tsm!) to win it all. USA USA USA!

Didn't stay up to watch the games so now I'm going to sit down and do so, but I couldn't resist checking out Reddit. Holy shit Kabum with the Blue Turtle shell and C9 beating NWS. Two out of three isn't bad NA, not bad at all.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I am not a fan of the EU casters but then again I am not a fan of some accents so they bother me more than the rest since I cannot understand them sometimes and I dislike some of their wording. With all that being said though, I do think they have a good crew due to their passion for the game.