League Of Legends

BynwVCaCYAQB30E.png:large

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Played Fiddle top last night in my promos back to plat 4. I was surprised by how well it actually worked. One game I started flask and kept buying a mana pot or two everytime I backed to keep myself sustained in lane and one game I rushed chalice and sat on that the entire game. Pushing wasn't as bad as I thought it was and your gank assists or just being able to 1v1 your lane is fairly impressive. Once you get level 6 you just sit in bushes and if they ever get in range of ult + flash you can solo them easily. Plus who doesn't love a fiddle on your team because you just solo dragons/barons and stay at 100% hp assuming you can get blue buff.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I must say I really have enjoyed the group stages of worlds. I think riot really fixed up their format from last year, and have given the players a lot more exposure compared to last year. Their replay production/interviews translators in general has been really enjoyable. As a casual league of legends watcher (esports in general) It makes me wish that league had more international events or at least cross regional. I just can't get hyped up to watch random split games in the LCS week x.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
I must say I really have enjoyed the group stages of worlds. I think riot really fixed up their format from last year, and have given the players a lot more exposure compared to last year. Their replay production/interviews translators in general has been really enjoyable. As a casual league of legends watcher (esports in general) It makes me wish that league had more international events or at least cross regional. I just can't get hyped up to watch random split games in the LCS week x.
No doubt. Last year's configuration was a joke. This is just about perfect. If anything, I want more teams.

The quality of the games have been excellent and the NA teams have been anything but push overs. Just fantastic overall.

sebur

Bronze Squire
There may very well be more teams with the new 10 team format for the LCS season but all the specific details haven't been worked out yet. In all honesty I think the NA teams have finally started to go away from oh look at us we are popular just make us money to seriously trying to compete. I really feel as well we got the 3 best teams from NA in the playoffs.

Ganthorn

N00b
I've decided that they should make it so if someone leaves a ranked game their team should lose 0 LP and they should lose double!

sebur

Bronze Squire
To go with their below average jungle and mid laner?

They have offers in to Piglet and Forg1ven.
True, just sick of Cop personally since I don't feel he deserves a spot on a team where the others could potentially step up, well maybe not the jungle. Then again I don't like Curse in general so..... ya.