League Of Legends

Galiers_sl

shitlord
hello... someone have codes for Arcade Miss Fortune valid on LAS ??

all codes what i found are invalid or expired T_T

thanks
biggrin.png

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Udyrs suck now. They used to be really active using his early jungle abilities. Now they all just afk farm the entire game. It's stupid.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
TSM vs SSW

TSM got absolutely wrecked the first two games. SSW made them look like bronze players. Game 3 TSM turned the tables and made SSW look foolish. Hopefully that gives them some confidence for game 4 and hopefully a game 5. But Reginald is so pathetic. That interview was painful to watch, he basically said "We have 0 chance to win, see ya next year"

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
TSM vs SSW

Well at least TSM isn't going to get 3-0'd. Now to see if they can tie it up! I have my doubts they'll win again, but at least their curse has been broken and they finally won vs a korean team.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
TSM vs SSW

well TSM tried, was a good 4th game. Amazing fucked up their trap play at the end, but probably wouldn't have mattered. TSM played better than everyone expected. All the analysts predicted they'd get 3-0'd.

well SSW was certainly just toying with TSM in game #3 there, they are cocky like that but yeah that play from Amazing in the end of game 4 ruined their chances

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I wish that new Riot lcs foreigner rule came into play in the future and not now. Would love to see an Imp and Lustboy bot lane. Not sure what TSM can do going forward, since their 2 best players are foreigners.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I wish that new Riot lcs foreigner rule came into play in the future and not now. Would love to see an Imp and Lustboy bot lane. Not sure what TSM can do going forward, since their 2 best players are foreigners.
The new rule doesn't affect already established teams. TSM just can't import anymore foreigners until they unload some.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Right, sorry, was trying to say they can't easily improve their team, since they are locked on foreigners with bjergsen and lustboy as their 2 best players.
Amazing, WildTurtle, and Dyrus (probably retiring in a year) don't have any obvious replacements in NA.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It's pretty damn sad if a team needs to import foreigners to be competitive. C9 is purely NA and consistently better than TSM and came outta nowhere 2 years ago, I'm sure there is some hidden talent in NA somewhere. I personally don't think TSM will make any roster changes for next season. They performed better than ever before and are still getting better from what I've seen. You're right that Dyrus probably will be next to go, I expect 1 more Season from him though. People say wildturtle isn't good enough, but he seemed to do fine in the games vs SSW. TSM has the individual components, as does C9, they just need get better with team decisions to be able to compete with Korean teams.