League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
All the C9 games were pretty good but damn, sucks they couldnt take it to a game 5. The end of that game 4 was so close

sebur

Bronze Squire
Fuck Hai, why Talon? I cringed so hard I had a spasm when he locked that in
I honestly feel like it is another Rengar pick. Korea has positive results in big venues with Talon/Rengar where the western teams don't. I really don't understand it either and I almost feel like it is that bronze syndrome where someone is like "OMG this is a counter I HAVE to pick it because it is a counter for mid and EVERYBODY IS DOING IT!!!!!" They usually aren't as good on it as their main champs or they pick it in to some anti-assassin team comp get behind and get destroyed.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
They were right there in game 2 or 3?, for 30,000 gold if I recall correctly. A few bad engagements. I think hai would have backdoored that inhibitor on zed in that game if he had waited that one extra second so the minion wave didn't detect him. Would have been an amazing clip if he had pulled it off.

The minion wave didn't detect him. The retarded crowd went bonkers when he started to make his last move and there was no action anywhere else on the map. Couple that with it being the only area Blue didn't have ward coverage in and their inhib being open... well. Where are you sound proof booths. The headsets that they use are okay, but incredibly loud crowd noise can still be picked up by their mics. So stupid.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
The minion wave didn't detect him. The retarded crowd went bonkers when he started to make his last move and there was no action anywhere else on the map. Couple that with it being the only area Blue didn't have ward coverage in and their inhib being open... well. Where are you sound proof booths. The headsets that they use are okay, but incredibly loud crowd noise can still be picked up by their mics. So stupid.
You should watch the video again, the minion wave does detect him for just like 1/2 a second.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
the minion wave did detect him. watch it again. there is a clip on reddit with pink panther music too which highlights it even better.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
He most certainly flashed on the minimap, and samsung ping his location on the map instantly. I was staring at the minimap when watching that last move.

Well, guess I was wrong about the map vision. My point still stands though, it is utterly retarded to not be using booths at worlds. There have been multiple instances of crowd noise being picked up through mics clueing a team in to something going on in both NA and EU LCS. The biggest probably being the "Fight, fight, fight" chant that happened between C9 and I want to say curse during the level 1 invade situation. Meteos flat out said he knew something was up when they were walking towards a bush and the crowd started getting really loud.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
OMG clean sweep over Najin White Shield, damn, first time a Korean team gets dominated. Going to be China vs Korea finals again, just like last year. I was worried it would be an all Korean final. OMG looked so good, I hope they can take it all. I always route against Korea lol.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Really been working on my game. Deep wards, Dragon Control, Barron calls at the right time, better ganks and less stupid deaths. I out jungle the other teams jungler almost every game and yet I still lose and here is why I just got demoted...

rrr_img_77947.jpg

Our Twitch was awesome! Silver, it's the new Bronze.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I find silver to be worse than bronze cause you can end up with 9 guys that should be silver but whichever team gets the first-time-ranked silver player always gets fucked over. I haven't had to deal with silver for a long ass time, but I remember the anguish.

Gold isn't much better really except players know how to hit buttons better but now you deal with shitty egos. I am on a losing streak myself and just got demoted back to Gold 5. I was up to Gold 3 and hoped to hit plat but looks like I wont now unless i can manage a serious winning streak soon.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Man I am gonna to some finger weight lifting in the off season. I need to place the fuck out of silver in season 5 :p

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
hmm, 4-5 game losing streak tonight already and all streamed !Twitch

lol.... my play hasn't even been terrible either, definitely some mistakes but it's just been feeder paradise tonight.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I find silver to be worse than bronze cause you can end up with 9 guys that should be silver but whichever team gets the first-time-ranked silver player always gets fucked over. I haven't had to deal with silver for a long ass time, but I remember the anguish.

Gold isn't much better really except players know how to hit buttons better but now you deal with shitty egos. I am on a losing streak myself and just got demoted back to Gold 5. I was up to Gold 3 and hoped to hit plat but looks like I wont now unless i can manage a serious winning streak soon.
Honestly this is what makes it worse at times. You get people who either got lucky and won some games during their promo and are now bottom barrel gold for life or even the silver 1s and such I find being idiots. They feel like they are amazing cause they aren't silver or they are high silver and do the stupidest shit. It is amazing to watch at times.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
lol yea...
I usually dont say much but that game started getting aggravating when team decided to baron throw. sigh.
Im like 1-5 tonight i think ha!

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm really getting sick and tired of all this lag on NA. It's so random for me on the east coast. Ping is perfectly fine then randomly 2 or 3 times in a ~20min game when a team fight breaks out, ms shoots up to 2k+, controls don't work, then after 10 seconds it's back to normal. I can alt tab in those 10seconds and use my net and everything is fine, my vent, my skype, everything else still fine, not lagging at all, but league.

Also, I get this piece of shit reconnect bug randomly too. Game stops responding, the "attempting to reconnect" bar pops up, yet I still see everything moving, players can place wards or ping and it all registers, just I can't control my character. It actually requires me to completely ctrl+alt+del out of the league client, log back in and then it'll allow me to reconnect. If I don't do that and just close the game and try to reconnect then it says that random "can't connect check your firewall bullshit"

Been going on for the past ~1 1/2 weeks or so and it's extremely frustrating. apparently I can't even play at an 11pm on a monday night because it still lags. Only time it appears to be good for me is when I'm up super late on the wknds (past 1am or so) then I have no problems. zzzzzzzzzzzz

edit:
Stability upgrade and planned migration for NA servers

Yes, I know they are talking about it, but god damn, if I have to put up with this shit for at least another month. Ughhhhhhhhh!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
you're getting DDOS'd!

uhm, no lag here usually unless it's riot servers. sounds like your ISP gets bogged down during peak hours or maybe they're throttling you.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Possible but there are hundreds (thousands?) of people on reddit or league forums saying they are east coast and get really bad stability / packet loss (sounds like my attempting to reconnect bug) or just huge spikes in lag. Dunno though, just really damn annoying. :\