League Of Legends

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Alright bros, it's thursday night, aka the wknd...(amirite?) Anybody up for some games tonight? It just took me about 70 minutes to drive home from work tonight (usually only ~35 or so) because of how fucking shitty michigan lake effect snow can be so I'm just going to get completely shitfaced tonight because fuck winter driving.

I'd be up for some Team builder just to check out the new map, some arams...also wouldn't mind playing ranked. (5s anyone?!?!) I assume ranked games play now will count for next season?
Sidian.. Where do you live??? I'm in grand haven... And fuck lake effect

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gun Lake area. But I work down in Kalamazoo. Dipshits on 131 don't know how to drive. On my way to work I had three different times where I was going 15 or under because people were either flipped off the road or hitting each other and on the way home I probably had to go ~40 the entire way. I mean, apparently they shut down the highway north of Plainwell because it was an entire sheet of ice lol.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone going to be up for games tonight? Fawe and myself owned Ranked last night. Well, 1 and 1. But we were both in promos and we both advanced (I believe that's what he told me...although I was pretty drunk at the time so...) It's also to the point when I solo q by myself I'm starting to play with Diamond 5s, oooh man.

Sure the season is over, but it's friday night, let's do some ranked 5s, or get 3 or 4 man arams/teambuilders/etc. I'll probably be on between 8-9pm est, let's have some fun!

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fun teambuilders tonight RR bros. Let's do some more tomorrow night most likely. Some games I can't believe we lost...if only our ADC wasn't soooooo.....noobish on Vayne. :p hahaha <3. Great times all! More tomorrow!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
hmm, in the midst of a very bad losing streak. Currently 11 losses in a row over 2 days. Might demote to silver soon, lol.

Doleo

Trakanon Raider
Hoping someone on this thread plays LoL on a laptop with nvidia optimus. For whatever reason, my laptop with nvidia optimus 540m / intel integrated graphics (core i7 / 8 gb ram) has crazy FPS spikes from 60 consistently to 5-10 fps for about 5 -10 seconds. I've read various threads and ensured the power settings is set to performance and the nvidia control panel is set to nvidia card for leagueoflegends.exe. I've also gone as far as setting all global settings like antialiasing to off and ingame options like shadows to off. Same FPS spikes. Does anything else come to mind? Anyone else experience this on a gaming capable laptop? Any suggestions appreciated for a few games while traveling.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
hmm, in the midst of a very bad losing streak. Currently 11 losses in a row over 2 days. Might demote to silver soon, lol.
A quick glance at your match history shows you playing all five roles. Is that intentional?

Also, how much trolling do you do? I see a 1/15/2 and a 2/12/2 in your last ten games. What's the deal?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
A quick glance at your match history shows you playing all five roles. Is that intentional?

Also, how much trolling do you do? I see a 1/15/2 and a 2/12/2 in your last ten games. What's the deal?
Nah I don't troll.
I barely chat at all too. I've been preferring to top/jung atm since I know I can carry back up from there at this MMR. Got stuck bot lane a couple times which I don't prefer at all.

Anyway, the 1/15 was a terrible Azir game but the whole game spiraled. Other lanes lost 1st than it just became a feeding frenzy.
The 2/12 was me trying Rengar for the 1st time ever. Some might consider it trolling? IDK. At Silver MMR I don't consider trying new champs trolling, but that's just me
biggrin.png

The Rengar game started out 0-3 in the first couple minutes due to team doing dumb shit, then it just spiraled again.

Anyway, the streak is over, just carried as Vel Koz top. Almost lost too cause I was the only one that got fed and enemy team had a 12-0 Kassadin and we had a 0-10 Kat, and our Leona Afk'd for 5+ mins.

Fortunately Leona came back and we grouped and aced enemy team and I stole Baron not long after, then we just won.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Fun teambuilders tonight RR bros. Let's do some more tomorrow night most likely. Some games I can't believe we lost...if only our ADC wasn't soooooo.....noobish on Vayne. :p hahaha <3. Great times all! More tomorrow!
Yeah, my game was totally off last night. I blame the alcohol.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
TwitchExpansion tournament starting (picks and bans atm)

ZEN vs. F5 1-2
First match between ZEN and F5 seemed like a lock for F5 after how long it took ZEN to win the first game.
I realize that saying the team that crushed the other looked worse sounds silly, but ZEN ganked F5 jungle, getting their red and transferring enemy blue to ZEN's mid - snow balling them into a huge lead.
And despite having a massive lead, they unnecessarily decided to drag the game out 40+ minutes.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Go in your Bios and turn off your intel card. If it's not there download the one that allows it to be. Otherwise the two cards will just fuck with eachother. I have an alienware with the same issue till I fixed it this way.

Hoping someone on this thread plays LoL on a laptop with nvidia optimus. For whatever reason, my laptop with nvidia optimus 540m / intel integrated graphics (core i7 / 8 gb ram) has crazy FPS spikes from 60 consistently to 5-10 fps for about 5 -10 seconds. I've read various threads and ensured the power settings is set to performance and the nvidia control panel is set to nvidia card for leagueoflegends.exe. I've also gone as far as setting all global settings like antialiasing to off and ingame options like shadows to off. Same FPS spikes. Does anything else come to mind? Anyone else experience this on a gaming capable laptop? Any suggestions appreciated for a few games while traveling.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
TwitchExpansion tournament starting (picks and bans atm)

ZEN vs. F5 1-2
First match between ZEN and F5 seemed like a lock for F5 after how long it took ZEN to win the first game.
I realize that saying the team that crushed the other looked worse sounds silly, but ZEN ganked F5 jungle, getting their red and transferring enemy blue to ZEN's mid - snow balling them into a huge lead.
And despite having a massive lead, they unnecessarily decided to drag the game out 40+ minutes.
This Twitch chat makes me want to hang myself.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
COW vs. MKZ
COW vs. MKZ 2-1
COW just has better players. They lost game 2, because they think they are better than they actually are. Games 1 and 3 they used standard lanes and just out cs'ed for the easy win.

I've been waiting all day for the CST vs. CG match. I am curious how good the euro imports (Impaler and Jesiz) will make the team with the fringe-quality LCS players on CST (Sheep/DontMashMe/Cris).

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I clicked on LoL for Twitch, and saw this. Holy shit her entire head can fit inside one of her boobs.

Twitch
Definition of gurl gamers. Tits out. Donation link right at the top. The complete package.

On a side note, when is the remodelled Summoner's Right coming out in ranked?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pff. Snoopeh played AD Malz jungle before it was cool. Also AP Malz jungle. He liked Malz jungle a lot :p