League Of Legends

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It feels like people are putting way too much stock in the 5 dragon stacks or baron buff to win now, when honestly those are just new options but the old shit will still work. They are not mandatory.
I dunno, it just feels to me like teams don't need to take risks because they know the 5 stacks is auto win. Why push for an objective dangerously when you can wait and take it at your leisure?

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, I never knew that a 5 stack of drag only lasts for 3 minutes. I thought it was permanent. Fuck that. It's definitely not as powerful as I originally thought.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Saintvicious: Jarvan scales roughly as well as Warwick.
Jarvan always been really strong in every phase of the game, but I don't think its fair to say he scales as well as warwick.

As an avid yi player. I find that i can REALLY easily kill warwick 1v1 late game. So easily that its not a threat at all, I just have to buy QSS. Either he buys a qss too or he gets imploded, even under tower.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Anyone try Gnar in the new jungle?
No, but I'm sure it would work fine as far as clearing goes. The issue would be A) why do I want to take one of the most dominant laning champs in the game and put him in the jungle, and B) his ganks would be pretty awful since it's kind of hard to have megagnar every time you go gank. Generally speaking lane bullies have no place in the jungle, just because they get more gold/items in the lane and it's a waste of their kit.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
K. Was just curious. I've been experimenting with Nautilus in new jungle and with devourer he does silly damage+cc even after going straight tank afterward.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I've been testing a bunch of champs in the jungle when I have time, here's what I got so far.

• Yorick is fantastic in a team fight. He has great sustain and jungle clear. His only CC is a small AOE slow so ganking is obviously bad. I find it fun though, don't know why. I would not take it into ranked though.
  • Hecarim is still decent, and Righteous Glory on him is awesome. I need to test more though.
  • Nautilus is fantastic and he can easily do full clears in the jungle. AS reds, Health Quints/Yellows, MR Blues. Build a Devourer into Tank/HP stuff. With a Health focused build, you can run away from a Lee Sin evade if you're not at 10% hps.
  • Kayle is kind of OP if you have patience and can position yourself good in team fights. You melt faces.
  • Udyr is great but he's hard to come back from more than one lane feeding. Not having to farm longer for Devourer helps.
  • AD Malzahar is awesome in the right situation. Unfortunately he's way too squishy. Only would play in ranked if drunk.
  • Eveylnn can be ok if you go with an AS/On hit build if you focus on her E instead. However, like with any melee, it's hard to stick. Devourer + Trinity + Frozen Heart into more tank is really strong. If her E worked like Udyr's bear form that kind of leaps at your target would be amazing.
  • Elise is still Elise. I tried to mess around with an on hit build that takes advantage of her AS steroid on her W. It's not bad honestly but it's really not good either.

I tried to that Jungle TF that dude did in proplay in a bot game to see how the clear is and you know, it's actually not bad. I'd love to practice Twitch/TF jungle some more. I just haven't really played any ADC jungle games outside bot games. I'd also like to test out personally Nasus to see if he's any better. He probably is the same. Shaco is probably really strong too, but I haven't played him since last season. I have to imagine he's going to be updated at some point this year.

So when the season starts up, I'll probably bring Hec, Naut, Fiddle, Udyr, Kayle into my ranked play.

Not many people are using Righteous Glory in their builds, but if you plop that item into Naut and Hec, you do so well. On Hec, you charge in with your E, pop Glory while you are engaged and just go nutty. On Naut, it just augments your shield with HPs and really helps your engages. The key is to figure out what the best buy order is for both. The pony needs items to do well, so I think if you don't upgrade your jungle item after upgrading your machete and buy Glory as your second full item, you might do well. Naut maybe as your 2nd or 3rd item.

Anyway, enough rambling.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
What runes/masteries do you use as kayle? I tried Kayle jungle not long ago and I remember thinking that I was taking way more damage than I was supposed to be taking on my first couple of clears.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Uhm, it's like 29/2 or something like that. As for runes, it's basically AS Quintes/Marks, Armor scaling yellows and AP blues.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Sona free week, where every ARAM on my second account is decided by who gets Sona.
Yeah she should be banned or at least nerfed in arams.
rrr_img_84620.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm always shocked that Varus isn't up in the top 10 in aram and then I remember how often I see people buy Runaan's on him and I'm less shocked.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think you can extend that graph on a different page. Varus is defintely top 15, his range gets you so many easy kills in ARAM.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shyvana buffssssssssssssssssssss. Burnout dealing 20% more dmg in jungle. Nom nom nom. I fucking love Shyvana.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Yeah I'm thinking Shyv will be the #1 tank jungler once these changes go through. She already powerfarmed ridiculously. Cho should be interesting too.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think you can extend that graph on a different page. Varus is defintely top 15, his range gets you so many easy kills in ARAM.
He's in my personal top 3 is what I was thinking. Sona -> Ziggs -> Varus all have super high win rates for me (I've lost 1 match on Varus, not sure I've lost one on either of the other two).

I like the minor buffs to a bunch of different champs in the patch. The nerf to Lucian early game looks pretty significant as well, although that remains to be seen. I'm pretty annoyed everyone got my WW nerfed but whatever, it's Sejuani time now!

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Little surprised that trailblazer smite cooldown got nerfed. Not super surprised devourer got nerfed. It will still be the most popular I think.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Devourer nerfs and big WW nerfs means he should go right to unplayable soon as the patch hits.