League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Creating a 2nd league for any of those that missed. Will try to do the draft either at the same time as the first one or this weekend if we need more time.

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/...gprrYVXzHJ8bnK

Message me if you can't make the time.
In case people join both leagues, you might want to do the draft at a different time.

Here's the roster of Rerolled #1 League:

rrr_img_87945.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So is team "Winterfox" associated with THE Winterfox?

EDIT: nevermind, I had a brain fart. Was confusing the name of FOXMoon

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
You want to see stupid burst? Go play a custom game with Eve and build this:

Devourer
Hydra
Bork
Muramana (Turn on active)
Trinity

Your E will proc aaaallll of that twice (except sheen obv.). It's stupid.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Minor point but the proc from Hydra doesn't do any damage to whomever you are E'ing, only those around the target.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Yeah, I know. I was using it to see how fast I can clear the jungle and the enemy jungle. Not that bad that way. I was only playing bots, but I can imagine it being decent in a team fight. Maybe good for split pushing too. If I didn't care about any of that, I'd probably go for a Black Cleaver instead. Didn't bother testing it though since you outlevel bots so fast.

Vitality

HUSTLE
See you guys at 6pst for the draft, I'll be in Rerolled WoW mumble when I get home from work in a couple hours.

Angry Minivan Dads FOR LIFE

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
"Urgot banned" if anything. I actually don't even know who else you would ban consistently. Can't really just go by winrate. Maybe Olaf, Nunu, Skarnar? Ones people rarely know how to play?

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
"Urgot banned" if anything. I actually don't even know who else you would ban consistently. Can't really just go by winrate. Maybe Olaf, Nunu, Skarnar? Ones people rarely know how to play?
Maybe lowest win-rate + lowest popularity + most skillshots
rrr_img_87998.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Draft in 3 Hours for Rerolled #1.

I would gladly play Urgot so I can use the mech skin I have
biggrin.png