League Of Legends

Dr Ent_sl

shitlord
My Bad on that shit post here's a pretty decent one from azubu:

NA
NA_RS_JAN_13.png

EU
EU_RS_JAN_13.png
I would add Krepo as new rumored Support with Lemon going to Coaching for C9.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
This Lemon to coach thing I do not get. He's not Madlife but he's not any worse than 99.9% of Western supports. Certainly not worse than Krepo for god's sake.

This Lemon to coach thing I do not get. He's not Madlife but he's not any worse than 99.9% of Western supports. Certainly not worse than Krepo for god's sake.
Mechanically he is much worse the a large number of western supports. Kreppo included. The biggest thing is that it messes with team chemistry. Also their draft phase because that was his huge claim to fame. Am I right in remembering that coach's can do draft phase with their teams this year?

sebur

Bronze Squire
Yes, they can do draft phase with their team, so that would make sense to move him out to a coaching spot where I think he is better. If anybody was the weak spot IMO it was him on the team but I am sure his notebook plays a huge part in him being around.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man I get shitball 6th pick and get Dlift & Meteos in first 2 rounds? GG! 1st place here I come.

Although I swear to god Ravishing is reading my mind, he's picking everybody I wanted to. Fk you!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
SIDIAN.... We fight week 1! HAHA

The matchups:
rrr_img_88004.jpg

Razorface, DapperTJT and Amzin all auto-drafted (I think).

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe someone can pretty this up, (and split out the alternates from starters) but here's the picks:

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I pretty much have the best team. Dlft, Meteos, Impact, Pobelter & Nrated. Take about stacked. Only person I'm not 100% confident in is Pobelter, but worst case I sub in Fenix who is a KR god and laugh as I soak in the wins.

Ravishing also took my top pick and the guy who I wanted to take 3rd pick, Rekkels & Power of Evil, I wanted both of them so badly but that little pos grabbed them.

Edit:

Also might do some "power ranks" a bit later, my pc was fucked up during that draft so I did it on my laptop as I was error checking at all that crap on my main pc. Seems to be working now, so gonna league a bit!

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I think my team is pretty damn good, as long as one of my junglers is competent. I think Saint is gonna be good, and Vivisasci will be a carry top.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Don't know why you expect so much out of Dlift, I think you will be disappointed. The rest is good though.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I drafted like half my picks, was distracted by my wife being, uh, "not dressed" for the other half.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
LOL Sidian going to use the excuse that I took Rekkles and PoE all season, I can just hear it now
biggrin.png

I was honestly surprised that rekkles was passed up 2x, no way he was making it to 6th.
PoE was my 2nd pick, you had 2 chances to take him before me! No excuse! Pobelter is a stud though, you should be fine.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dlift will always be good imo. He never dies much, he farms 24/7, and if clg wins it's usually because he does very well. Plus aphro & link feed him kills unlike many other supports/mids.

I was going to pick PoE over Pobelter as my 2nd pick but I just felt Pobelter is going to be strong this season, he's been crushing KR yolo queue and I think he's ready to own it up in LCS. Honestly though, Pobelter + PoE would have been the best Mid + Flex Mid you could ask for...grrrrrrrrrrr! Okay, maybe Froggen + PoE...cuz Froggen. :p

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Im pretty sure I was eyeing up Pobelter until you "stole" him from me... then I went for PoE. I think Pobelter was the better pick too. You probably expected to have a chance to get both though. That would have been unstoppable.