League Of Legends

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
New LCS kind of sucks. If you don't meet in the playoffs teams could essentially only play four games the whole fucking year. It's ridiculous.

Some dude just gifted me a mystery skin postgame, Definitely-Not-Blitzcrank. Sightstone Nunu ftw.

Spawn_sl

shitlord
I haven't had much luck with him in the new jungle. How do you play him?
Ntika - North America - Summoners - League of Legends

Buboy Masteries, Bug Runes

Start gromp (smite) first -> blue -> red (smite) to heal. Depending on the leash you can either gank with half health or buy, been getting rangers with warrior enchant.
Then roll into tiamat -> omens -> last whisper -> finish tiamat or buy another defensive either fiery cape or whatever after that.

Evolve E first then Q is my preference.

Spawn_sl

shitlord
Btw if anyone wants to duo, I'd be more than happy to. Placed bronze 1 after going 5/5 in placements. Is it me or what was season 4 silver is now bronze and gold is now silver? The people I'm in with in bronze 1 play really well.

Draegan is right. You typically drop four to six tiers after your placements. So unless you do really well, like eight and two, and are plat 1 then you find yourself in gold. Once things shake themselves out you will probably get back to your previous tier without much difficulty.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
C9 kinda looks like poop this weekend, fuck you Hai killing my fantasy team.

Side note: why did Curse change their name? Did ownership actually change? Also, I never understood what the Horse in the logo has to do with Liquid...

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, Team Liquid is going to be insane once they get Piglet. Don't get me wrong, their ADC sub did very well, but come on, it's Piglet. Only player on TL that I'm not too confident about is Quas, but so far he's doing great.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Sidian also granted a gift from the TSM choke, wins by 0.14 points over me. That's 14cs. Lucker dog!

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol, that's so lucky haha. I thought I was fucked after Cabochard & MYM blew ass. I've already replaced MYM, and I'm hoping Impact gets his visa so I can use him next week.

Also, I'm tempted to put Fenix in for either Mid or Flex because he played like a boss.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
If Piglet comes in and the team struggles with communication it's going to be interesting to see how they handle it. Keith looked GOOD this weekend. I'm sure with the monetary investment they'll give him every opportunity but it sure looks like the team is plenty strong as is without any issues conveying strategies, etc.