League Of Legends

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
For supports, play Thresh. Players are bad, they will be in the wrong spot and get caught. You save them with the lantern. You are now a god.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Well that was a fun game
rrr_img_89315.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Freddy's Kennan might start a trend. He wrecked face with those ults.
I like Kennen. Even played a few with him recently. Was like 3-0 end of S4 with him but first 2 games with him in S5 I'm 0-2. Still fun as shit and counters a lot of meta picks.

Well that was a fun game
I love freelo games. Makes up for some of the bullshit you gotta deal with.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Fucking EU is a bad influnence. 48 minutes in and it's 3 kills to 3 in this unwatchable Gravity vs Dig game.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Liquid vs C9. Get hyped! Some Kalista action too. Let's see how Piglet does, should be awesome.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah it was. c9 is back baby.

Looking at fantasy LCS, I know NA teams still need to get their points, but it's pretty hilarious to look at the top players of this split so far.......fucking fanatic lol.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Mostly been tearing it up with Diana my past 10.
3 games with 20+ kills
couple bad beats.
Top-lane cass failed me.
That 3 slot though.

rrr_img_89338.jpg

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
I bought Kalista on release and never played her. Saw what sneaky did yesterday and felt inspired. Mother of god, this champ.... It's the most un-riot thing they've ever done.

I don't see how they don't nerf this mobility. They won't care if the win rate is 30% or 70%, people will bitch and it'll go the way of the eve, fizz, shaco, urgot and anything else that pub stomped.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Re: Sneaky's performance on Kalista... Piglet forgot to load masteries for that match. Lol.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Kalista (and Azir) both look like they were tested versus against ranged champions and ranged champions only. What they do to melee chars isn't even fair. There's a decent chunk of the cast that just cannot catch Kalista period ever don't even bother why are you trying you've got a zillion spears in you aaaaaaaand you're dead.