League Of Legends

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Do you remember his Talon play at the end of last season? He's been sucking for a while.
He hasn't been anything to write home about since riot eliminated the sustain mids. This goes back even before his Talon at worlds. Remember khazix mid last season. They're just trying to find him something he can play.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I mean his Syndra and Ori were okay last year. His Lulu has always been good. His Zed has always been okay. But now he just sucks on everything.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Let's be fair though, CLG is probably the best NA LCS team atm, so w/e.

#1: clg
#2: c9
#3: tsm
#4: liquid

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty embarrassing game from Team Liquid, people should start taking bets when piglet will actually live up to the "korean" hype.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Pretty embarrassing game from Team Liquid, people should start taking bets when piglet will actually live up to the "korean" hype.
He won't probably. NA retirement home, just keep gettin them checks.

Betta get me 10 points Cop you sumbitch.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Sucks getting 302 points and going to lose lol.. especially after losing to sidian by 14cs week 1. I'm so lucky
smile.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know why people keep picking Leblanc in the LCS. 14% win rate now, better first pick! Even the 1 win she's been in it was hardly because of her.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Feel bad for Keith Mcbrief after going off so hard in the first two games of the season only to have Liquid's cult of personality fail to pick mastery's first game and then passive farming the second and getting completely crushed.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sucks getting 302 points and going to lose lol.. especially after losing to sidian by 14cs week 1. I'm so lucky
smile.png
Wonder what excuse Ravishing is going to pull out of his hat next week. Another 2-0 start for me, ezpz.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Crumbz steps down from Dignitas roster, calls teammates bad. I wish TSM could have picked him up over Santorin during the offseason. :/

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I can't imagine it was a good time being on a team with a bunch of kids that spend a bunch of time at Reddit, read shit being talked about crumbz, and then act like bitches over it.

Dollar for dollar I'd rather flip burgers than be on a pro gaming team.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't watch his whole vid but his performance has been shit too.

1/15/10 KDA (0.733)

Considering the vid has the dig intro I wouldn't be surprised it they forced him out and let him make this vid out of respect.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Digs new team has done some extremely odd things. Why would anyone ever pick kog'maw if you don't have world class positioning & protection for your adc? Don't think crumbzz is a good player but with so many teams being "old veterans and a ragtag bunch of koreans" thrown together, obviously they won't all mash well. So far, I think only fnatic looks good with their new import. I think team impulse can be all right as well and winterfox are not bad. But dig, mym etc - bleh

Caliane

yeah. fantastic skin.. but I already have arcade sona... and silent night sona..
how am I supposed to even decide between arcade and dj?