League Of Legends

sebur

Bronze Squire
Maybe word it a bit better and be a little bit more vague, but I ultimately don't see anything wrong with him saying that.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
This whole imported Korean players thing is comical. The players and coaches are all so young and inexperienced with building team cohesion they just look for individual "superstars" even if those superstars don't speak their language and come from a completely different play style.

European players coming to the US at least makes sense. Similar play styles to NA and they speak English. Bringing in Korean players makes no sense at all.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Koreans are strong because of teamwork/team cohesion. One day people will realize this.

Other regions are catching up fast. We might not see Koreans dominating for much longer.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
European players coming to the US at least makes sense. Similar play styles to NA and they speak English. Bringing in Korean players makes no sense at all.
It's just personality, no matter where they're from. Lustboy, Helios, Fnatic's new jungle...all koreans who have fit in very well. Someone like XwX from Impulse would probably do fine on an all english team as well. They all seem to be happy guys & willing to speak English, vs someone like Piglet who just looks miserable all the time.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya, this partly has to do with Piglet thinking he is a god in the NA scene and yet showing up below the other current top NA adcs. It is one thing to have a god complex and back it up (which he didn't) but in the current situation I bet he feels like all the people stuck in bronze/silver (who are truly bronze/silver) but think they are better than everyone aka like you said....miserable.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Koreans are strong because of teamwork/team cohesion. One day people will realize this.

Other regions are catching up fast. We might not see Koreans dominating for much longer.
Not allowing your players to leave their gaming houses really helps their focus.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
All 3 enemy inhibs down, we're at 4 drags and up a ton of gold, our ziggs dcs. Then 5 minutes later our Caitlin says "I have to afk for 3 minutes" Thresh and top get caught and they end. I hate this game.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel like with 3 inhibs & 4 drags you could 1v5 them lol.

Or just take baron at that point and have fun with 6 baroned super minions every wave. It's not like they could leave base to stop the baron and with jung + top + supp it'd be easily taken.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I would love to hear an explanation on the Kass nerfs. His win rate is bleh, he's not particularly dominate in competitive play, and he was nerfed the prior patch. Is it not allowed to have someone that does alright versus all the bullshit mages right now?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
kass is stupid and annoying, but that nerf is HUGE. It'll be a step in the right direction if they give him some love to go with it. He'll definitely need it after that kick in the balls.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It looks like a dumpstering until they can get to him for another rework but I just don't think he's anywhere near enough of a problem to justify it.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
0-5 yesterday and I had the worst fucking stats ever as an adcarry, every game I played we got stomped so fucking badly

feels horrible going from like 80 lp down to 0, likely demoted if I lose the next game so I feel like I need a break. Feels like I've gotten placed into the division of "fuck objectives, teamfights is what wins the game" tier and it's driving me nuts. Oh we're 20 kills behind? Better look for picks in their jungle and get caught out 2v5 every time, because we can't adapt and learn from our mistakes

Oh and lcs roster changes boo. I want to see piglet get comfortable not some trolly adc. I suddenly lost all my interest in Liquid tbh, especially after I saw the vod of some fucking faggot messing with piglet on his stream

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Janna and Kassadinhammeredon PBE.
Janna was nerfed for sure but I wouldn't say it is a hammering. She will still do the things she's picked for. Disengage & AD steroid. The movement speed is certainly nice, and in team fights it's still possible your team will have bonus move speed if they are running toward Janna. Also makes disengage better if she's leading the retreat.

Kass is a huge nerf. Wow.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
What the hell, Draegen?

You're the only 4-0 team in our Fantasy league and you don't swap out Wickd? I better not lose to you now! Fuck!