League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
That Honeymoon phase...

Elements is so bad! How did they just lose that? Haha! Elements gonna implode after this game imo. Dump them all!

Vitality

HUSTLE
What was the reasoning behind dudes dropping UOL top laner in the fantasy league? He's been a pretty consistent 30 spot.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
People sure seem to think Nunu is terrible and will not stop handing him to me in nemesis.

Jokes on them. H4-H4-H4-H4-H4-H4

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Zac and Naut are so far the only characters that have felt unplayable to me. Zac is kinda alright in the jungle but what they did to his blobs makes it impossible to lane with him. 2/3rds of his blobs just fly to your opponent's feet. Naut just flat out does not work. His mana costs are crazy high. He's got the worst attack speed in the game, tied for worst movement speed in the game, bad armor, and a bad health pool. The cooldown on his shield is 18 seconds.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Naut is pretty damn good actually. His biggest weakness is if he gets invaded early (which is just about any tanky jungler's weakness atm). Your shield stays up for 10seconds so at 1:46 use it, you'll get ~2 attacks off on gromp and with be able to shield again almost immediately.

I love naut. Plus his W shield when you get items is damn insane. I usually like rushing mobos & warmogs on him and you just run with a fuck load of hp + shields, tank towers & just cc the hell out of everybody. He has a huuuuuge mid game spike if you don't get behind early. He's probably easily the tankiest champion in the game at level 9.

This naut talk makes me want to go play him lol, although so far I've only been playing Fiddle, Yi & Cho'gath in jungle.

edit:
Why did Yi ever fall out of style? TP/Smite Yi is still amazing. Plus it's Yi, if you ever get fed you just can't lose.

edit edit:
Then I get Naut in aram, hahaha. Fk yeaaaaaaaaaaa!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You are a crazy person. Look at his stats. He's hundreds of hit points behind characters like Skarner or Sej at level 18 while also having literally the worst attack speed in the game and bad armorandhis mana costs are unreal and his movement speed is tied for lowest in the game. His only strength is that you can walk into lane, auto someone, E, and hook them when they flash.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
True, but it has to be low because of all the CC he brings. Q - Pull, E - AoE Slow, R - Following Knockup, Passive - Root. Mmmmmm. As you said, auto, E hook after flash and you get a kill. Plus he's just as fun as linebacker Alistar end game, you can go full peel mode for your ap or ad and you're a god, especially since you can just target switch constantly and your autos will proc the root on everyone.

We lost that game in aram, their team more op! but man that makes me love naut again.
smile.png

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I love Naut and I am glad he is getting some buffs. He is a beast tank late game with uber peels, disrupts, and damage over time. Been playing him more this season.
rrr_img_90835.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Naut ain't that bad. He's squishy until you get items though if you don't build him tank right away.

I used to go Ravager's into .. oops I forget.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Naut rocks, you basically go the trailblazer into whatever the fk the tanky enchant is called (im drunk and cant think atm) then rush warmogs. You suddenly have a bonus 1500hp from those items which means you're W (which gets 19% max hp extra on the shield) gives you like a good ~600hp shield (iirc) shield ever ~10sec or so. Plus you already have like 3500hp. It's pretty ridiculous. I've had that at pre-20minutes and seriously nobody can kill you. You dive hard, you cc hard, you "
smile.png
" the enemy team hard.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So far in Nemesis, I've gotten Galio, Soraka, Cass, Syndra, and Zac. Cass and Syndra are fairly frequent picks for me, Galio is easy, and Soraka/Zac aren't exactly hard (went mid Zac vs. a Zilean and won lane pretty hard). Enemy team having bad luck giving me champs I don't know :p

The best part is I got Cass traded to me for my Skarnar by a guy who jungles Skarnar frequently so it was even more unlucky for them. The odds of that are minuscule I have to imagine. And out of 3 games my brother got Gragas twice... wtf