League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Since I clinched last place in our Fantasy League I had to go ahead and prove why my team actually isn't the worst.... again!

Remember last season when I compiled the Points For & Against? Here's round 2.
I still don't know why the website doesn't show this stat, but alas:

Sorted by "POINTS FOR":
Sorted by "POINTS AGAINST":
Conclusion:

• Draegen was blessed with the easiest schedule, and even being 5th best scorer he still goes 7-1 to clinch 1st place.
  • My team was 3rd in scoring but also had the 3rd hardest schedule to clinch last place.
  • Gilg's team is OP

sebur

Bronze Squire
I I have no idea what your stat breakdown shows, but what I do know is that so far my team name is living up to its hype vs last time I played so I am good with it.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I I have no idea what your stat breakdown shows, but what I do know is that so far my team name is living up to its hype vs last time I played so I am good with it.
Points for = Total points your team has scored this season
Points against = Total points scored against you this season

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The range of scoring isn't that great. I even had a week where I didn't even have a position score any points. If I had picked one that scored 30ish points that puts be close to 3rd place.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
True, you arent that bad, the bottom 3 scorers are a bit further behind. I also had a week where I was down 1 player btw.
The luck is in the schedule !

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ok, that makes more sense. So according to your stats I have the 2nd highest points scored and the 3rd lowest scored against. If i am thinking about this right that means I had a fairly easily schedule then? If you want to put it in those terms or look at it that way anyway.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Ok, that makes more sense. So according to your stats I have the 2nd highest points scored and the 3rd lowest scored against. If i am thinking about this right that means I had a fairly easily schedule then? If you want to put it in those terms or look at it that way anyway.
Yup that's right.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fawe just making excuses again. Sorry about your back to back last place finishes! There's always next year!

Seriously though, if you had anyone with Fnatic you scored extremely well it seems. 3 of the top 5 spots for most points scored in the spring split are held by Fnatic. The other 2 are Bjergson & Wildturtle.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
As much as I liked the patch prior I have few kind things to say about 5.6

At least I played a couple hundred Sion games over the winter before the nerfs. Oh, and here's a full paragraph explaining why we aren't doing anything to Nidalee.

Zilean should be legitimately good now. Reducing the cooldown on Nocturn's ult at all ranks and by 30 seconds at rank 1 is a big deal. Light changes to Irelia, Kat, and LeBlanc are good. Making Chalice and Grail suck less dick also good.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, what do you really prefer? Assassin's that get fed and 1 shot you, or tanks that don't have to get fed but still end up with 4k hp and are just about impossible to kill while still doing fuck loads of damage with no dmg items because every single one of them now has %map hp spells. It can be kind of frustrating at times. Hell, I was doing that with Nautilus the other day, you can get so much hp, plus with max CDR you're shield is like 11 seconds or something, which that shield scales on max hp so not only do you have about 4k hp but you also have a good 800hp shield every 11 seconds as well. Aka, Naut is a beast.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Just ran into a sona support main who rushes Mejais and doesn't build sightstone. It went about how you'd expect.