League Of Legends

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
Hoooooly shit, did anyone else catch game 2 of CJ entus vs GE tigers? Watch that one, holy shit.

Sion mid vs leblanc and everyone was like, wat. But it worked. Then he builds aegis....into a fucking banner of command. Everyone calling troll build....until they see how much fucking damage it did to turrets....then they go double banner, take baron and have cannon minions the size of sion. It was fucking glorious. The chat, the crowd and the commentators lost their shit.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Every season there tends to be one item that is so good it warps how I play the game. The old Shurelia's Reverie was like that. So was the old Will of the Ancients. I only played characters that could build those items.

Banner of Command is like that for this season. I never saw anyone but me build the old one last season and although the new one is more expensive they buffed it enough that it has the potential to really warp the game. There's the fringe abuse case of using it on a Baron buffed cannon minion but used properly it can defend some pushes by itself and also split push by itself. Although it isn't in the item tool tip you get gold for any last hits the buffed minion lands (just like the old Banner) and that shit adds up. Most of the time you want to use it on the last caster minion of a freshly spawned wave. Cannon minions are alright but a buffed caster minion has the same chance of being attacked by enemy minions as a normal caster minion (slim to none) and they can seriously go the distance. The same with tower aggro.

Support Sion and champions that build Banner of Command are the entirety of my Season 5. I do nothing else.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Even with Nunu....

aofUX6P.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Decided to play my first ranked game of the season and I of course get the one game where someone spams chat with feeding because no one respected his Lane call when he was 4th pick. ALTF4 go to bed. Love this game.

I've only played like 4 normals and the first one is like 2 nights ago.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Decided to play my first ranked game of the season and I of course get the one game where someone spams chat with feeding because no one respected his Lane call when he was 4th pick. ALTF4 go to bed. Love this game.

I've only played like 4 normals and the first one is like 2 nights ago.
I feel you, but as I've gotten into it I like this season more than I expected. Lots of new picks, scuttle crags, the dragon mechanic, banner of command, the new baron, base gates, etc. It feels a lot more dynamic than it did before.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Dyrus channeling his inner xpecial.

edit:
both tsm vs. clg games they put aphro on janna. I don't know why they don't put him on a champion he can make picks. He's their best playmaker. let him make plays.