League Of Legends

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Ryu prolly gave an impassioned speech to let him play Zed, and they gave in, then realized Odo can't play any AP tops.

Bigger problem to me is the dogshit jungler on H2k who played the same champion 5 games in a row and never had any impact whatsoever.

Edit: Liquid's coach is a hobbit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wow... I left because I thought C9 was done after those 2 ass kickings in games 1 and 2. I can't believe TL choked. And I'm a huge C9 fanboy

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
TL really needed to stop picking Lulu. For some reason they kept picking her and every single time it never worked, she either didn't do jack shit, couldn't farm, or was always out of position. After you go 0-2 with Lulu, why pick her a 3rd time...just stupid. Same can be said about Sejuani, why not try something different. Oh well, glad C9 won cuz I like them better but still.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
TL really needed to stop picking Lulu. For some reason they kept picking her and every single time it never worked, she either didn't do jack shit, couldn't farm, or was always out of position. After you go 0-2 with Lulu, why pick her a 3rd time...just stupid. Same can be said about Sejuani, why not try something different. Oh well, glad C9 won cuz I like them better but still.
C9 really needs to get their confidence back. They look like they are playing on their back foot every game lately especially in international play. IEM was embarrasing.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
UoL is such a fascinating team, reminds you of C9 when they first showed up in that they just don't evaluate the game the same way everyone else seems to.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Any team that plays Udyr has my support. Udyr is awesome. But has kog'maw mid worked for anyone ever? Fucking hate that pick.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Zomg great series with a great ending.

I never once before bothered watching boring as fuck EU until UoL came on the scene. They fly out to IEM San Jose, dickslap TSM 2-0 with a new-to-LCS midlaner dumping all over Bjergsen. Now they may win a split. What a performance from a rookie team.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn, I hope TSM vs TIP is just as good as every other semi final series has been.

Every series has taken all 5 games so far...and everyone has been pretty damn amazing.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
yeah, that was a fun series.

now time to see how many kills rush and impact will pick up on dyrus.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Shen top with tp/smite works. I barely lost my lane against a Shyvanna with the same build but I won out all the team fights over the map. I'm not experienced with Shen so I didn't do too well in lane. I kept saving my E for an escape and I had full Offensive masteries and no defense. I might do better next time.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So I accidentally got promo'd to gold on my second account. Apparently dodging during a series doesn't lose it for you anymore. I'm like 93-63 on that account so I dunno how I'll ever get demoted to play with my RL bronze friend again. Faaack.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Last season on a fresh account I tried to lose all ten promo games on a fresh account and couldn't do it. I ended up going 2-8 with the two wins being 100% impossible to lose. It put me at Silver 4. I figured I'd just need to lose some more and I'd be Bronze in no time at all. The first game out of promos was a 5v4 that could not be lost. I gave up on the whole idea.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I wonder if there is any overlap between "people that purposely tank their rating" and "people that complain about losing due to trolls/afk/ragers".