League Of Legends

penalty_sl

shitlord
Why are they taking so damn long between games? Holy shit no one wants to listen to these guys talk about champions for 40 minutes. Fucking hell.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Man Rito's ranking system is fucked up. I go 7-3-7 and get S tier, then go 5-2-15 with every dragon and get A tier. Both wins, both on Lee Sin. I wonder how they calculate that shit.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_97695.gif

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You could have subbed me for Santorum in that game for all he did. That was not the same TSM that won IEM earlier this year.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
TSM looked like shit all day. Crushed by teams that matter, lone win against a sub-LCS quality team. They need to go 2-0 tomorrow to have a chance.

Got Rank 3 with Syndra after 7 games going 5-2.

Wins grant significantly more points than losses. Like 10x more. 1100 points average for wins and 150 points for losses.

12600 points total for Rank 4, basically another 5 wins. I assume rank 5 is double that again, probably needing 25000 points total, meaning another 10 wins (need to gain another 12,600 points to reach the 25k). So after ~15 more Syndra wins I should be rank 5. Losing games basically gets you nowhere... It would be 150 losses to get rank 5 lol.

So basically you need to win 20 times (+/- a couple) to go from 0 to 5 with a champ.

My grades have been:

S 2x (both wins)
A 3x (1 loss / 2 wins)
B 2x (1 loss / 1 win)

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think 20 wins is about on par with what people were estimating on PBE, so sounds reasonable. If you do well. It looks like there's a pretty big jump from B+ to S for rewards as well so rating does matter.

Edit:

I like Dyrus plenty so I'm jumping on the wtf Sant train. He just seems to not do shit in half of TSMs games. From an outside perspective he looks like the weak link but hard to say I guess.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
c9 picks up Incarnation. Will be interesting how that team works out. Incarnation seems overall a stronger player but I know Hai was c9's main shot caller (iirc?) cloud 9 cloud 9 cloud 9!

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Monte had a picture of the damage. Marin was nearly double the next person's damage (faker).

Turtle only did a couple K more than Lustboy :/

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
I thought Santorin was great at IEM, and was one of the best jungles during NA LCS. MSI so far, not so much. The two games that have mattered he's been a complete non-factor early, while the opposing jungle has been tooling his mid/top lanes. How much of that is him and how much is just his lanes getting their shit pushed in, that's up for debate. There are specific instances though where he has to be in a spot at a certain time, for instance the cass/gragas turret dive after Huni shoved Dyrus in is something that just can't happen, everyone knows that dive is coming.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
League of Legends is a game where if there is a difference in skillorone team gets ahead the losing team looks like silvers. I don't know why it looks like that but it does. It can really taint how you perceive a match or how good the players are.

But chain-ganking bot through mediocre gank paths just doesn't work. Knowing when to be where is a huuuuuge part of jungling and Santorum is plenty good but in that game he wasn't playing at that higher level. He was probably doing what he was told and when it didn't work out it looked like he was the one underperforming when it was the shot calling that was the problem.