League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I find that Duos will always feed until you're higher gold+. I've finally had duos on my team that have been good, and I've played against duos that were good, whereas Silver/Low gold was always bad news. I actually see people respect duos in champ select now at Gold II+.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
My favorite is the fucking dude with shitty shitty girlfriend or little brother. The ones that go 0-10-0.

Ironic my ire at that as I turn around and bemoan something else. I wish you could have a retort or something to bullshit reports. Like havn't played in a week login get a "Your recent negative blah blah blah." Last time I played only one game when i got 3 +'s for teamwork helpful. I know I didnt curse at anyone. The worst I conceivably did was tell a bad garen to stop pushing since nasus wrecking him and play D by his tower.
Just funny that I don't do something "toxic" but in turn getting nannied for it, in turn then turns me into raging, wish I could beat the little shit in their moms basement irl.

PS new hero video?

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Yeah the new hero is The River King, designed by the same guy who designed Lucian and Azir.

Also, I rarely play adc but I ended up having to play bot lane just now. And what put me even more outside of my comfort zone is that the other team locked in Jinx which is one of my go-to adcs, the other being Caitlin who I don't like playing as against Jinx. So I locked in Twitch (who I haven't played since 2 seasons ago) with 3 seconds left and everything went better than expected! I forgot how much fun he is and the amount of rape he brings to the table with only 2 items.

rrr_img_100764.jpg

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
In the latest tsm legends, loco was instructing lustboy to comfort wildturtle in-game if WT messes up.

That was a huge red-flag that shit was going on behind the scenes. And it wasn't just that WT has to be consoled during a game,(which is bloody weird), but that regi made sure that it was on the show.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Explains why Dyrus has started to show up. WT has always been hit or miss to me. He either goes crazy or is kinda lackluster but either way he makes some bad decisions.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I will shit on dyrus for any minor mistake, but he has been improved this split. Not sure how much of it has to do with the champions he has been spamming, attention from his jungle, or lack of attention from enemy junglers... But, I won't deny he has been playing better than last year. In team fights now, he will make some plays on occasion.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why I'm still pissed off that I missed the first 2 rounds in our Fantasy LCS my stupid Auto Picking LCS picked up Turtle as #1. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. At least all is becoming right in the world as I've jumped from 8th place to 3rd (soon will be #1) and Ravishing is back to last place.

Yeah, I will shit on dyrus for any minor mistake, but he has been improved this split. Not sure how much of it has to do with the champions he has been spamming, attention from his jungle, or lack of attention from enemy junglers... But, I won't deny he has been playing better than last year. In team fights now, he will make some plays on occasion.
Dyrus is just steady. Guy has been able to play at a high level in every meta. He has his slumps but always comes back to good form.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
as someone on reddit says, you bring in keith to light a fire under your own adc's ass. I like turtle but my bet is that he's a spent force in this regard. Dude's always been one of the most hardcore players (having what, 5 accounts in top 10 challenger at points?) but if the Rock Lee of LoL hasn't improved since MSI then I don't think we'll see him much longer

P.s. Dignitas is freaking entertaining to watch. I love seeing Helios thrive as well because everyone pinned the shit that went down on him (or well, on avalon but on helios for bringing avalon). Watching a Tsm game and they win and they're like "eh", it's just the attitude gets to me on a "non of you NA trash matter only worlds plz" whereas when dig wins, man their faces light up and hugs all around. Here's rooting someone knocks TSM out of the World's squad this year

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
as someone on reddit says, you bring in keith to light a fire under your own adc's ass. I like turtle but my bet is that he's a spent force in this regard. Dude's always been one of the most hardcore players (having what, 5 accounts in top 10 challenger at points?) but if the Rock Lee of LoL hasn't improved since MSI then I don't think we'll see him much longer

P.s. Dignitas is freaking entertaining to watch. I love seeing Helios thrive as well because everyone pinned the shit that went down on him (or well, on avalon but on helios for bringing avalon). Watching a Tsm game and they win and they're like "eh", it's just the attitude gets to me on a "non of you NA trash matter only worlds plz" whereas when dig wins, man their faces light up and hugs all around. Here's rooting someone knocks TSM out of the World's squad this year
When you are consistantly at the top of the ladder in NA, you're only focus is being the best. Which is worlds. You can't knock them for that. It happens in every sport. Patriots in football right now. It was the Yankees for two decades in baseball.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I can't root against TSM otherwise it would mean the NA scene taking a step back rather than forward. I want to see asians lose.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
New champ looks really fun.
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/p...nch-river-king

Another tank. He's billed as a tanky support or solo lane tank. Doesn't really offer healing or too much cc so probably more suited to solo lane but his Ult could be pretty awesome for adc+supp surprise ganks.

The important question, can Kalista ult Tahm after he eats an enemy champion?

[-]fizznchips [score hidden] 28 minutes ago
Mmmmmmhmmmmmm. Lantern works, too.
Eat enemy, use lantern to pull him into your team, lol.. more reason to go top laner Tahm with thresh support. Or Tahm support with kalista. OP combo except it requires you to attack 3x on the enemy first which probably won't happen without a team fight.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well in theory he could be decent as support. His eating people is both a good way to get a 2v1 on your lanes opponent or to protect your team mate and carry them back to the tower. He seems like with his health regen passive thing if you built him tanky he would be super annoying to try to kill. Kinda like a leona sort of support somebody who gets into the mix and is really annoying forcing you to try to kill them.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
He won't work top I don't think. He's good because he does more dmg depending on his max hp, but in the meta today with Gnar & Rumble being such dominate top laners he doesn't stand a chance against them imos. Seems if you're also going to go full pure tank you're better off just going Maokai because he brings good scouting/ranged poke, a point and click root, aoe reduction & a knockup/slow, so he's going to scale better and overall be better in teamfights.

He'll have to strictly be support imo. With a possibility of Jungle since his Q stuns jungle camps & his W grey health thing should keep him pretty healthy, plus it seems like it could be a pantheon style lvl 6 ganks. Although, getting 3 stacks of auto attacks on your enemy during ganks before you can actually do much on them seems very unlikely unless the laners lock them down for you.

My first impressions, I don't care for him. Doesn't seem like he'll be that great in lane as a support besides the whole eat your adc so he can't die. He'll most likely just use his ult to get back to lane faster so your adc can farm better, but I guess that depends how telegraphed it is because maybe "roaming" to grab your jungler at your red buff then porting bot or mid for a 3 man gank could be strong.