League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Definitely the lack of CC will make it tough to find a spot for him, which is why top is probably most likely. His Devour does "%max health as magic dmg", so even against other bruisers he should be able to chunk them and with his "grey health" he will be durable. There's so many tricks you'll be able to try with his ult which could make him a great support, but coordination will be key, also removing an entire champ from a team fight for a few seconds will be really strong. I guess looking at it like that, he has the strongest cc in the game. It will depend on scalings if he can be top or not. Imagine eating your lane opponent and walking him under your turret, lol.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Even before seeing his ratios, his kit looks broken. ALL of his damage scales off of his max hp, he does %hp magic dmg, he can hard cc an enemy with 2 of his abilities, and he can teleport himself and an ally. Oh and his kit has built in heals and shields.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Link to numbers? He has some interesting abilities. At least his abilities proc his passive stack as well as his autos. So you really only need to toss in a Q with your AAs. Also you can W a minion and toss it at an enemy for another stack. I have no idea what the cooldowns are though.

Also runeglaive, so iteresting on it's mana return. Will we see some other smite champs? Like smite ap poppy (lol)?

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Breaking Down TSM's ADC Problem - Goldper10
Ds6c98u.png

WildTurtle has been crap. I didn't realize how bottom of the barrel he has been this split.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Link to numbers? He has some interesting abilities. At least his abilities proc his passive stack as well as his autos. So you really only need to toss in a Q with your AAs. Also you can W a minion and toss it at an enemy for another stack. I have no idea what the cooldowns are though.

Also runeglaive, so iteresting on it's mana return. Will we see some other smite champs? Like smite ap poppy (lol)?
Tongue Lash (Q)
6 sec Cooldown
50/55/60/65/70 Mana
[Range: 800]
Damage the first enemy hit for 80/120/160/200/240 (+0.8 AP) magic damage and slow them by 20/30/40/50/60% for 2s. Champions with 3 stacks of An Acquired Taste will additionally be stunned for 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds.
Activate Devour while your tongue is in mid-air to devour monsters/minions from a distance.

Devour (W)
90 Mana
20/18/16/14/12 sec Cooldown
[Range: 250]
Devour a target for 4/4.5/5/5.5/6s (half that for enemy champions.) Enemies are dealt 20/24/28/32/36% ( +0.04 of AP) of their maximum health as magic damage.
Enemy Champions:Requires 3 stacks of An Acquired Tasteto be devoured. Tahm Kench is slowed by 95% while holding an enemy champion.
Allied Champions:Tahm Kench gains 10/20/30/40/50 % Movement Speed toward enemy champions while holding an allied champion.
Minions and monsters:Reactivate to spit, dealing 100/150/200/250/300 (+0.6 AP) magic damage to targets hit.

Thick Skin (E)
50 Mana
10/9/8/7/6 sec Cooldown
Passive: Damage taken while this spell is not cooling down is converted to grey health. If allowed to decay, 20/26/32/38/44% of grey health will turn back into health.
Active:Convert all of your grey health into a shield that lasts 6 seconds, but falls off gradually over that time."

Abyssal Voyage (R)
100 Mana
190/145/100 sec Cooldown
Range: 4000/5000/6000
Passive: Basic attacks and damaging spells deal an additional X (10 + 6/7/8% of Tahm Kench's bonus health) magic damage
Active:Begin to channel for up to 15 seconds. During this time, one ally champion can right click Tahm Kench to join in. Alternatively, reactivate this ability to travel alone. Incoming champion damage breaks the channel.

Yeah this kit looks too strong. His Q ratio is 0.8 , his W does 20%-36% max hp, and his R passive adds 6-8% of his bonus hp as magic damageon hit. So he can do a shit-ton of ap damage while building pure tank, and every 20 seconds he can either zonya friendlies for 4 seconds or suppress an enemy for 2 seconds while chunking away a 3rd of their hp.

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
That kit looks amazingly troll. I might actually buy a new champ for the first time. Is there a minimum channel time for the ult? That would enable some insane escapes. I think the Q ratio is gonna get nerfed. That being said its a line attack that is easily creep blocked, and it seems like you cant scorpion and devour champs. I feel like he'd get shit on by gnar and vayne, anyone with % damage or a liandrys. Also he has pretty long cooldowns without investment in CDR. I think there are gonna be some hilarious streams once he comes out. I look forward to the killsteals, denials, and left behinds when he goes live.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow the numbers on that E look even better than I thought thats going to be interesting to see how long it takes for that to be nerfed. Really with this guy if you start going in to fight him you better not let him slink away and get out of combat.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The E mechanic is one or the other though. If you use it as a shield, it drops off fast and you won't heal any of it. And then the next shield is only damage you've taken between the other shield falling off and the new activation. It makes him tankier to be sure, but it's not like immortality or anything.

Edit: Actually grey health doesn't even build while it's on cooldown anyway

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yes, that's how the mechanic works. It makes him just about un-killable in a late game team fight where he will be a big source of disruption amidst the enemy.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Get out of combat? Look at the cooldown on E's active. Roughly every 6 seconds he gets all damage done to him back.
I thought in the video it mentioned it only started regening after he went a period of time without taking more damage.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watched a couple game play videos of the new champ that E is really nasty. Used as a shield it almost doubles his HP for a while and the guy playing him kept murdering people when he was near dead by popping the shield and then all the sudden he can take a ton of beating again just to finish people off. The E regen stuff is really nice it allows him to come out good on trades pretty easily. I am kind of curious if building something attack speed oriented for at least one item would be a good idea with him. The faster you can get his chomp attack off the faster people die.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I would build attack speed runes on him, but not items. Maybe something like mv speed quints, as reds, health scaling yellows cdr per level blues.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Only way I could see justifying attack speed is like a Wit's End vs heavy magic team and you need to proc his ult passive a lot. But even then that's not great

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So the new jungle item kinda just clears up all of poppy's mana problems.. forever. Combine that with an RoA.. never run out of mana ever. Combine that with luden's? Yay wave clear. Combine that with hextech? Yay sustain. Combine that with Rabs + Sorc shoes? Yay damage.

Only in a custom game though. Can't wait to get time to try against actual people, but the scaling and build path seems to be ok. Dark horse poppy time.