League Of Legends

I'm getting too old for this, but I made it.

rrr_img_110782.jpg
Grats on getting back to diamond

It's why I'm playing more Dota now. Can get my Moba fix but the twitch based mechanical skill isn't as much of a burden. I can mmr up just by knowing the game well and making good decisions. Still log in to prevent decay though. Probably won't play league much next season.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Grats Whatsa. I failed two promos to gold 1 and now I'm gold IV again. No plat for me this season I think.

I love the game but I don't feel like playing nearly as much as I used to it seems.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
And here we go!
I get to find out if I need to learn how to cook an edible crow asap. (fnatic)

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
CROW CASSEROLE

1/2 dozen crow breasts
1 qt. sauerkraut
1/2 dozen strips bacon
1/3 c. chopped onion

In skillet brown the crow breasts, then place them on a 1 1/2" layer of sauerkraut in bottom of a casserole. Cover each piece of meat with a strip of bacon and sprinkle the onion over them. Cover the breast with another layer of sauerkraut and pour sauerkraut juice over it. Bake two hours in oven heated to 350 degrees.

http://www.cooks.com/recipe/eu9p3639...casserole.htmllooks tasty

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Fiora gonna be permabanned rest of the tournament. What a goddamn nightmare in the hands of a good player.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Even though most of the games have been stomps, these have been some really great games imo. The least interesting has been SKT vs H2K and even that was interesting for the first ~15minutes or so.

Lots of champion variety already, too. Other than Elise

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Even though most of the games have been stomps, these have been some really great games imo. The least interesting has been SKT vs H2K and even that was interesting for the first ~15minutes or so.

Lots of champion variety already, too. Other than Elise
Were there any games where Elise wasn't picked? Outside of banning her of course

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Watching the games I missed today. C9? holy shit that was nuts how much they crushed after being behind early. Once C9 took the first dragon it was like AHQ was baffled on how to win.

Watching the games I missed today. C9? holy shit that was nuts how much they crushed after being behind early. Once C9 took the first dragon it was like AHQ was baffled on how to win.
AHQ wasn't ready for the tiny master of evil. I also think that they had no clue how an NA tristana is played. The fast pushing style with her isn't something the eastern teams do and it basically negates early lane advantage because she is going to take 1-2 towers before you can take one if she is left unchecked.