League Of Legends

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Almost fun to see some horribly wierd like 3-4 person invade and camp of enemy jungle and 1-2 in home jungle for a bit. Obviously still have to transition out to keep some towers. Though maybe get away with just ganks and re push lane a little. In random low elo pubs probably feasible. Kinda like 5 person invades can be ugly. (Gank the jungle then the 1-2 that come investigating.

penalty_sl

shitlord
After trying to improve, I dont think I'll ever be good at Vayne. Even if I play 1000 games I'll still suck. Shes just a champion that doesn't fit my play style at all and I totally fuck up every time I go into a fight on her. People must think I'm having a stroke when I enter a team fight when playing that champ.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Jus played with the worst thresh ever. 0/12. Held my tongue but I was annoyed, team gave him a ton of shit. Get to the end of game and it's literally his first placement after hitting 30. Feels bad man.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Group stage was just pulled.
A - CLG - FW - KOO - Pain
B - FNC - IG - AHQ - C9
C - SKT - H2K - EDG - BKT
D - LGD - KTR - TSM - OG

One of the best outcomes CLG could hope for. TSM and C9 dreams should end quickly.

CLG might be the only western team out of groups.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah pretty awesome groups for clg fans (yeeehaw!!!)
A: Koo & CLG
B: IG & C9 (if you love clg, you gotta root for c9 too!)
C: SKT & EDG
D: LGD & KTR

SKT is the overall clear favorite to win the entire tournament imo, although as long as CLG doesn't draw SKT or LGD in the quarters I see them getting to possible the semi-finals.

sebur

Bronze Squire
If CLG doesn't make it out of what is the weakest group of all of the groups then they haven't changed at all.

I don't know that we can quite count C9 out in their group although I do think Fnatic ultimately takes that 2nd spot.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
most likely Fanatic make it out of Group B with IG. If I'm going by Brains rather then heart then this is how worlds will play out.

Quarters =
Koo vs KTR
IG vs EDG
SKT vs FNC
LGD vs CLG

Semis =

Koo vs EDG
SKT vs LGG

Finals =

EDG vs SKT

SKT wins it all!

(I'm hoping for....)

Semis =

CLG vs IG
SKT vs LFG

CLG vs SKT

CLG BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
People are picking AHQ over Fnatic? AHQ is the weakest team in that group.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
New champ is an adc for the jungle:
http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/pa...ternal-hunters

Seems weak as a Jungler to me, not enough CC compared to the top tier junglers. Might see play as an ADC. The ult seems strange... the wording makes it sound like it works on Allies & Enemies so if that's the case it's kinda strange, could be really good if you keep it zoned on only your allies though.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I dig the art direction on the new champ
rrr_img_109802.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
New champ is an adc for the jungle:
http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/pa...ternal-hunters

Seems weak as a Jungler to me, not enough CC compared to the top tier junglers. Might see play as an ADC. The ult seems strange... the wording makes it sound like it works on Allies & Enemies so if that's the case it's kinda strange, could be really good if you keep it zoned on only your allies though.
It does work on allies and enemies. The heal part too. It's not definitely not an auto-push ult for team fights. Very situational but very powerful as well. It could conceivably completely negate a wombo combo and let you turn and fight back or escape depending on comps obviously.

I dunno, champ sounds neat and looks super cool. I am a terrible jungler and mostly just play farm junglers so may be up my alley :p

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like the concept of this a bit better than the bard ult worst case is pretty much status quo best case you can save somebody until a tank or somebody can jump in and protect them.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tower diving is mentioned on the champion page even but people are going to do it way more often than they should. It only lasts 4 seconds and the heal isn't that big~