League Of Legends

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So, I stopped watching league stuff for awhile, but now I'm back into watching the competitive scene. Right as the offseason starts..
frown.png
I found that the LCS won't start till January, so does anyone have a link to a list of other upcoming events? I figured leaguepedia would have it, but other then the challenger series stuff I didn't see it. I'm talking things like IEMs and whatnot.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It's the dead season while Riot re-balances the game.

But All-Stars are the next couple weeks and then IEM Cologne.
Leaguepedia does have a schedule:

Nov 26 - Nov 29 2015 International Wildcard All-Stars
Dec 10 - Dec 13 All-Star Event 2015
Dec 18 - Dec 21 IEM X Cologne

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Illaoi is kinda OP... I expect insta-bans soon

Random clip of my lane opponent getting bitch slapped... it's stupid damage.

And another from the same game:

Stats from a different game where I had most damage done & tanked and nearly the fewest deaths on the team too, building full tank.
Pantheon on my team had 2x more kills but I still out damaged...

This champ is braindead easy and just dumb.

Of course, just like with any tank, you still need a team behind you to win. Illaoi is like a new Nasus basically.

rrr_img_117180.jpg

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I dunno i find her easy to deal with. Kill the tentacles (duh!) which most people just don't do. GTFO during her ult, people chill there and get pimp slapped by invulnerable tentacles, wtf. Also all of her abilities are easy to predict, her W is really low range so if you plan on engaging her make sure you cleared the area of tentacles or W will fuck you up.

I mean don't get me wrong i used her to great success, but i had no problem zoning her out of farm completely with Jayce or fuck her up with Mundo. Right now people just don't know wtf to do. (like most people don't know the debuff form her E goes away if you kill 3 tentacles ...they just run around OMG TENTACLES HITTING MUUUUH For 60 seconds ...wtf)

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I mean don't get me wrong i used her to great success, but i had no problem zoning her out of farm completely with Jayce or fuck her up with Mundo. Right now people just don't know wtf to do. (like most people don't know the debuff form her E goes away if you kill 3 tentacles ...they just run around OMG TENTACLES HITTING MUUUUH For 60 seconds ...wtf)
OMF... I can't + you enough for this shit right here....

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
They'll learn eventually. When Kindred released, I played so many games of it before I got a hang of things, but it was even more hilarious watching people try to duel me in the jungle - Kindred was so strong 1v1 except against maybe Nidalee and Lee Sin. I haven't bought the new champion yet so I'm not entirely sure how her abilities work, but i know that if tentacles spawn around me, you beat those up asap

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I dunno i find her easy to deal with. Kill the tentacles (duh!) which most people just don't do. GTFO during her ult, people chill there and get pimp slapped by invulnerable tentacles, wtf. Also all of her abilities are easy to predict, her W is really low range so if you plan on engaging her make sure you cleared the area of tentacles or W will fuck you up.

Even with people knowing what she does, and how to counter (kill tantacles!), I find she's very strong. All that shit is good but her tankiness and healing is crazy in fights (I healed more than Nami in that screencap above). Also, when she ults she can at least get 1 tentacle slap in before people decide to flee, and usually that's enough to do serious damage, and if people are fleeing, it's usually great for your team.

She's a tank though which means you still need a team around you.

Also, when killing tentacles it's usually hard for a melee to avoid getting slapped at least 1x. That added pressure & annoyance is great during laning phase.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
She is getting hit with the "play new champ, be terrible" penalty, but in "higher level" play, she is pretty much dumpster tier.

rrr_img_117323.jpg

OK, I looked at the numbers again. She is lower-mid-tier.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
i got shit on by a taric top. A FUCKING TARIC. Jesus fucking christ people thought we were getting away from the 'tank meta', but i find tanks the hardest shit to deal with in S6 pre season so far.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya I am starting to see the tanky supports top again, I faced a Braum who did some pretty stupid damage, too bad I was Mundo and didn't care about him.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Who are good LoL streamers, similar to like Purge from Dota? All the ones I keep seeing on twitch are annoying as fuck.
Valkrin, nightblu3, goodguygary and then there are a bunch of single champ streamers and all the top streamers liek bjerg are fun to watch from time to time.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
She is getting hit with the "play new champ, be terrible" penalty, but in "higher level" play, she is pretty much dumpster tier.

OK, I looked at the numbers again. She is lower-mid-tier.
Win rates this early don't mean too much. Look at "win rate by games played". 87% win rate when played 5-15 times. I doubt there are many players with more games then that atm.

In fact, looking at the next chart, 7% of games with her are players with 5-15 games played, the remaining 83% have 1-5 games. No stats for 15+

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ya the meta is tanky as fuck still. tanks just do stupid amount of damage while building 0 damage items (looking at you volibear, garen)
Games aren't really long enough to build the upgraded last whisper items either, and if you rush that you gimp yourself big time against everything else.
Is there something going on with turrets? Looks like they do anemic damage mid game, like they're not leveling their stats properly or something?

sebur

Bronze Squire
The problem is I am unsure if Last Whisper matters period. Since it only counts bonus armor now, I dunno seems very underwhelming in general. I just want my poppy update at this point.

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Well, the new Poppy fits right into the tanky meta. She gets super tanky with her new passive and she doesn't really fit into that assassin role like she used to.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Tons of leaks and speculation on TSM's new support.. from Adrian to Piccaboo, and now Yellowstar. Of the three, TSM Yellowstar seems to be the strongest atm. Fnatic's website has his jersey on sale equiv to Reignover/Huni (whom are also gone from the team) and TSM's site briefly had it available to purchase a TSM Yellowstar jersey. Trolling from 1 team is expected but both teams having such suspicious activity is far-fetched.

TSM Yellowstar? : leagueoflegends

Yellowstar would put TSM over the top imo. The shot calling alone is exactly what they need.