League Of Legends

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Really wish there was a super high res version of LOL. I was getting like 400 FPS on my new rig, makes it feel like a waste when I spend half my gaming time playing this toaster friendly stuff.

On an actual gameplay note, I kind of want to master Illaoi. Every one I've faced so far has done literally nothing, but it looks like a neat champ.
What's your rig?

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Nothing too crazy, just a 6600k(OC to 4.7) and a 970(OC 1512 boost).

I have a second 970 to SLI but I haven't opened it yet because it's a PNY and I hear my Zotac 90107 won't play nice with it. Probably just sell it and wait for Pascal.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Just had my first ever legit "open mid" game.

rrr_img_119723.jpg

Nobody went AFK on enemy team, just tons of drama when they started dying early.
Took longer to pick champions than play the game.
Ruins my Kills/Game avg, fuuuuuuuuuu.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Nothing too crazy, just a 6600k(OC to 4.7) and a 970(OC 1512 boost).

I have a second 970 to SLI but I haven't opened it yet because it's a PNY and I hear my Zotac 90107 won't play nice with it. Probably just sell it and wait for Pascal.
What res are you playing at? At 4K with a 980 and it's about 90FPS (60 with Vsync and TB on).

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
If you are trying to avoid 1v1 spoilers, don't click
I'm just watching the semifinals of Doublelift vs Froggen.. holy fuck that 2nd game snowball dash.. ROFL!! Glad they are gonna do a rematch for it instead. As an NA fanboy, I'm rooting for a doublelift/bjergsen final (I'm watching replays, so I know it's already has or hasn't happened technically) but I do love Froggen and he's had a great showing at the allstars in general. He wrecked it with Lux in the all allstar (voted in) match at the end there.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
rofl.. so I should have waited to post, cause he fucking did it a 2nd time, ahahaha. Then doublelift finally goes for the kill in the 'real' 2nd game when he's at 99 minions, just cuz.. that was hilarious

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The allstars was some of the most entertaining LoL to watch. Tandem mode was especially great.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I was surprised at how well some of them played in tandem mode. Especially Rekkles/lex. If I had just been watching the game and didn't know it was tandem, I would have just thought a few of them were having a really bad day, and the rest were fine.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
IEM
Holy fuck I am sad that C9 lost to h2k.
C9 looked so much worse than I expected. Dignitas looked better, and they might not get auto-relegated afterall.
in a weird twist of fate, the only game c9 won involved rush playing a tank. (and h2k stalling out after a massive lead until mundo just became immortal.)
day 2
where is tahm kench?

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
IEM
day 2
where is tahm kench?
I was curious about the same thing. I forget which match it was, think c9's when hai played janna, where they were discussing miss fortune's lack of an escape. My mind immediately thought of Tahm Kench, and he wasn't banned either so he was open. Did he get nerfed in that patch?

sebur

Bronze Squire
I am not sure which one they are playing on but his attack range got nerfed on one of the patches and in my opinion is very noticeable.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The only thing I play is ARAM, so I know balance isn't geared towards me....but fuck all these new champions. The tentacle bitch is especially annoying because of the nature of the map, but all the new champs that have been released since I quit playing seem ridiculously OP. Azir seems to have a high skill requirement, but he fucking wrecks when played by someone good. The most annoying part is the range on the tanks though.
Kalista is fucking absurd.
Gnar
Azir
Kalista
Rek Sai
Bard
Ekko
Tahm
Kindred
Illoi

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Part of that is not being familiar with the champs. It's hard to know what to avoid/how to counterplay a champ that you aren't familiar with. Illoai (tentacle dude) is annoying until you and your team get in the habit of killing all the tentacles whenever you can, which limits his damage significantly. It's sort of like playing against heimerdinger, but never killing any of his turrets.

I mean, you aren't wrong with some of those champs being good, and better then normal on ARAM/poro king map. But, some of them aren't all that much better then other champs really, you probably just got against someone good with them and you/your team weren't used to that. Imagine if you didn't know Katarina gets resets on kills and your team never focus fired a kat that dives into middle of the team, she'd wreck everyone!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
While that may be true for the newest champ, not sure I agree otherwise. It just seems that every new champ has good mobility, good range, gapclosers and cc.
I think rek sai is the weakest one of the bunch in aram, but his ranged harass still blows me away. Just ranting, really...mainly due to constantly seeing that tentacle tramp in every game during free week.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Illaoi has terrible mobility though. She's like a Nasus, tanky, dmg and sustain but easily kited.
I can see where she might seem stronger on ARAM though simply because it would be harder to avoid tentacles

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Hard to avoid the tentacles, plus the fact that the snowball in ARAM lets you set up the ult easily.
Got her in an aram last night and completely dominated. Their hecarim said something like "wtf is with this bitch's sustain?"
rrr_img_120611.jpg

sebur

Bronze Squire
Ya, I feel like you will always have these problems since ARAM is the fun mode and nothing is really balanced around it. You see it with a lot of other champs that have already been mentioned like ziggs (who isn't even played any more). Sucks, and it will probably never change unfortunately.