League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Was 1 Win from Plat 3 and went on a 6 game lose streak until I finally won a game! Lame!

I've been going "Fill" often which means Support... was working well originally but this 6 game losing streak really reminded me of the pitfalls of not playing a carry.

Even though Diana was buffed recently (larger radius on E), I can't seem to win with her... however... just played Syndra and ended up doing very well (we won in a comeback). I noticed she's back toward the top for mids in this meta. Awesome. Syndra is my 2nd main so I will need to bust her out more to get back into promos.

Low mobility mids seem to be all the rage so Syndra works well... I did have to face a Fizz in my 1st game playing her since my long reprieve but it turned out fine. Won a bunch of 1v1s and only lost due to jungle ganks.

I am still super rusty but was hoping I could get carried to Diamond, doesn't seem to be the case though. End of last season I was Plat 2 so still hoping I can get my groove back.

--------

My World's Pick'Em: Worlds Pick'em | League of Legends World Championship 2016

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Level 31?

t2MFnq0.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know when it started, or ends, but "All Random URF" is active right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
It's been a good time so far. Regular urf got boring pretty quick when people just played the same handful of strongest urf champs every game. My favorite champ this go 'round is definitely Cassiopeia.... 0.15 second cooldown on her E means you basically out-dps everything. Solo'd baron with her in 15 seconds right when it spawned at 20:00 and ended with full hp, lol.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah random urf rocks. It's still annoying when the enemy team gets a bunch of OPs but /shrug. Last night got a game where enemy team had Ez, Akali & Janna. Like, screw that.

Worlds starts on Thursday! Perfect time too, think it begins at 7pm EST on Sept 29th. I get home from work by about ~6:15ish which leaves me plenty of time to make dinner and get ready for some games! I have a feeling next weekend I won't be doing much lol. Get excited!

Caliane

Yea, I kinda like random URF.

I drew eve. She's nuts in urf.
Eve is bizarre in Aram in general. She is known for being shit. her win/loss is total shit... But.. shes actually awesome.. So, I don't really know. Confirmation bias? everyone dodges her, no one knows how to play her, those that do get her, and don't dodge, troll when playing her?
Both ap and ad shes solid in aram.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Pretty much anyone that has low-cd damaging spells dominates in ARAM. Just like Cass, as Torf said.

Eve is just especially awesome because you can spam the shit out of Q without aiming at anything.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eve is how you break your keyboard. Same with Cass...and old Ryze (Guess new ryze is still somewhat that way)

Just imagine playing Eve in urf...I mean how many times do you think you hit your Q button....

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So, is it URF on the aram map? Or just random champs on summoners rift?
I haven't logged into league in months, but maybe I will for ARAM URF, that sounds kind of fun.