League Of Legends

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Doublelift trying to throw so hard.

Nice comeback by TSM, so now they are sitting pretty good after week 1.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just got my first ban ever, and it was a perma ban after one game of Ascension. lol....Can't say I didn't deserve it, but I'm actually pretty indifferent to it.

Time to move on.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Nerdraged at 2 people in Ascension that were treating it like team death match, and then bitching at me and someone else because they kept "losing 3v5".

We were winning because me and another person were just going for objectives. I went AFK dancing at 7 minutes, and I still had just over 2x as many points as the 2nd place by the 11 minute mark, after not doing anything for 4 minutes. After he said he was going to report me for bad manners, I told him he was too stupid to understand the objective of the game and then used every bit of profanity that I know. I might have made up a few words too.

Like I said - Can't say I didn't deserve it, but fuck 'em.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty exciting worlds so far. So many upsets, no team undefeated after week 1. Can't wait to see the Bo5s.
Best of 1s are always so fucked, anything can happen.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy fucking shit.

That' ANX vs ROX game might have been one of the best league games I've ever seen.

Good fucking lord.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, how crazy would that be to have ANX #1 and CLG #2. I'm staying up all night as well. Fuck yeah, let's go CLG!

Caliane

Called it a night after ANL x Rox 10pm game.
Solid game, I thought ANL as going to sweep from there.

looking this morning.. They lost to G2 the very next game... lolwhat?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
ROX does not look good, how did they come in as favorites? Lucky for them CLG hates winning.

skrala

Silver Knight of the Realm
Called it a night after ANL x Rox 10pm game.
Solid game, I thought ANL as going to sweep from there.

looking this morning.. They lost to G2 the very next game... lolwhat?

I think they probably just lost focus mentally after they knew they were officially into the quarters. They're a hell of a lot of fun to watch, reminds me of when Moscow 5 came on the scene and just played far more aggressively than everyone else at the time.

Would have been fun if it ended up ANX/CLG, but honestly CLG is infuriating to watch. Huhi is the perfect midlaner for that team, he's the definition of counter logic.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Last match, they don't pick the overpowered 10-2 so far in worlds Alistar that Aphromoo is a god at and even if you get behind with alistar you can still Ult and stay alive forever, you can go full agro and make plays (which is what aphro is known for) or you can be linebacker alistar and just peel for Stixxay. They instead pick Malz? Really? Sure Aurelion, Vlad & Syndra were banned but Huhu can play Cass & Malz so why first pick it? Do the Alistar/Cait lane and after a few levels once cait can basically manage the wave herself aphro can roam and make plays.

And what the hell was CLG's cocky ass picks against ANX. Jayce top? Karma Mid? No good front line? Did they just assume, it's a wildcard, let's pick snowbally powerpicks in every lane and hope we crush. Stupid.

Stupid stupid CLG.

___

As for tonight, don't really care for the group tonight. Guessing EDG and AHQ will make it out of the group. I might watch one or two games.