League Of Legends

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Well, just got off work, gonna head home and can't wait to check this series out based on what you guys are saying. I'm glad it sounds like it's a pretty good match so far.
If I post about the game, I'll make sure it's in spoiler tags for first 24hrs at least. I think that's a fair rule for this thread, yea?
I know that if I don't get around to watching the series within a day, and I care about not spoiling myself, I'd avoid any threads about it till I did.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Boring games, fuck. TSM only team to take a game off SSG and they almost took 2! H2K looked so good previously, either they played terrible teams or they really dropped the ball today.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Spoilers for all current matches below
Well.. shit. Neither one of the semi matches went the way I hoped. It looks highly likely that SKT repeats as worlds champs. I'll be rooting for SSG, but I don't think they are strong enough to beat SKT in a bo5. They may steal a game or two, but their biggest edge is their late game play, and I don't see it being that much better then SKT. SKT is just better overall. They are either stronger or as good at everything that SSG is good at. SKT is much stronger early game, very similar at control and late game teamfighting, and probably better at ganks through early/mid game.. especially if they stick with Bengi and he stays on fire from the ROX series.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I hate LOL in general but i do like to watch esports and have watched the entire tournment for the most part. Fairly entertaining.

All i have to say is .... come watch Smite SPL where the white boys dominant!!!!! Fuck your point and click bullshit.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Game 2, I don't think lived up to your hype. Every single analyst sounds so defeatist about SSG's chances already. Did you hear the sighs? I think this should be a bo7. TI finals day is so much more hype than this format, and only 5 games seems too few since league games are just naturally a little shorter.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
SKT vs SSG game 2:
Yup, SKT taking that game 1 win and going to roll with it. Wonder if Game 3 is going to be as much of a stomp as Game 2 just was...

At least there will be 1 good game in the finals...

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Game 2, I don't think lived up to your hype. Every single analyst sounds so defeatist about SSG's chances already. Did you hear the sighs? I think this should be a bo7. TI finals day is so much more hype than this format, and only 5 games seems too few since league games are just naturally a little shorter.

Well, even if the rest of this series isn't any good, you could just assume SKT vs ROX was the true grand finals. Now that was a sick Bo5.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
game 1 was awesome but kinda disappointed otherwise.

edit: game 3 might be looking good

edit2: better than game 1

Last edited:

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I've enjoyed the games greatly. But it is annoying having Jatt, Kobe and Quickshot taking turns attempting to make every single play the greatest play ever. Take it down a notch, guys.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, game 3 went as expected...mediocre worlds...

Holy fucking shit. Best worlds game ever?!?!? SSG with the comeback!??!?!